Forums

Premium sound Package in Model X

Premium sound Package in Model X

I have a Premium Sound Package, for my new model X and I can not find were it shows that i have a Premium sound Package. Note this is my second
model X which i did not get the Premium sound Package, only because the sound was not that great. So I opt out on that package. But now with this
new car the Premium sound Package sounds like my old model X.
I already went to the local service center and they could not show me anything, in the way that i have a Premium sound Package. Someone told me that
there is a chip that will enable this, but i am not sure.
so if anyone knows how to tell that they have a Premium sound Package in their model X, let me know
thanks

TeslaTap.com | 17. Dezember 2019

The easiest check is if you have XM radio, you have the premium sound system. You could also check the speakers in the diagram I made: https://teslatap.com/articles/audio-systems-for-the-tesla-model-s-and-mo... such as the sub-woofer, which is not on the non-premium sound.

What music sources are you using? The best source is your own music on a USB drive in a lossless format like FLAC. The worse will be XM radio or Bluetooth from your phone. Both are highly compressed lossy systems.

kilos1 | 17. Dezember 2019

thanks for the information, i am still looking over the information on your web site

sacfan | 17. Dezember 2019

“Premium audio system specifically tuned for a Tesla’s ultra-quiet cabin“ seems to be standard on all long range Ravens when ordering. Find it under details when selecting interior color. They all seem to include the “premium audio system”.

kilos1 | 19. Dezember 2019

yes sacfan, your right... it is all coming down to this "Premium Connectivity ", from this you will have a way to change the way you get audio input to your car. the source will be the key of the premium audio. the end user is in control of this, but you must pay for the "Premium Connectivity" to do this.
note: for a higher quality of sound, the file size is larger. the file size is still less then video. so the end user will have to pick the best sound source to input (send, play) to the car.
from this you will now have Premium sound.
tesla is changing the game on premium sound in the car.

govibak | 20. Dezember 2019

Is that at 100% SOC? Yes, there seems to have been a major adjustment to measuring capacity that may be related to winter expectations. There are daily posts about this on the other sub-fora. Calling it loss or degradation is somewhat a misnomer since the car is still capable of the same distances, but with more realistic predictions.
https://mybkexperiences.info/kroger-employee-login-greatpeople-me/