Forums

Please Read First Before Posting On The Forums

Please Read First Before Posting On The Forums

Tesla’s forum provides an online meeting space for owners and enthusiasts to exchange ideas that are entertaining, helpful and useful. We encourage you to participate and only ask that you be respectful of others. Don’t post messages that are obscene, vulgar, hateful, sexual in nature, infringe on the proprietary rights of others, or impersonate or misrepresent yourself or other individuals, including Tesla employees. Only post material which you own or for which you have received a copyright license. Whatever you post, we reserve the right to copy and use. We also reserve the right to edit or delete your post as well as suspend your account.

All posts represent the author’s views and not of Tesla’s.

Rutrow | 23. April 2018

Uhhhhmmm... this thread is supposed to be about how to use the forum. You know, things like tips, tricks, hints, on how to post and search the forum. If you just want to declare that you configured, or reserved, or ask others about when they reserved, there are a plethera of existing threads you could post those comments to. Please only use this pinned thread for its intended purposes.

Thanks! Enjoy the forum. :-)

ankarim | 12. Mai 2018

anyone knows that east coast and west coast has significantly difference in times line of Tesla 3 delivery ? I see somebody from New Jersey reserved in April 2016 still did not get invitation whereas Someone above from California got their invitation for March 2016 reservation. I reserved in Feb, 2017, I could expect invitation around March 2019?
That is really bad !

powell1952 | 13. Mai 2018

Got my model 3 Friday. Have figured out most of the buttons. But I can't figure out the home link to open/close my garage door automatically when I leave/return. I get the notice at the top of the screen and if I push it, the door will open, but it won't do it as the car approaches. What am I missing.

Mike83 | 13. Mai 2018

You need to set the controls to open or close. Read the manual.

powell1952 | 14. Mai 2018

If I touch home link on the screen, my door will open and close. On the profile page for my door, I have auto close when leaving and auto open when arriving checked. Distance is set for 70 feet. And yet the door won't move unless I touch the screen. Will try manual again but thought I did everything the first time.

itsnice2be | 14. Mai 2018

I hope Rutrow doesn't mind if I quote him, "Uhhhhmmm... this thread is supposed to be about how to use the forum. You know, things like tips, tricks, hints, on how to post and search the forum. If you just want to declare that you configured, or reserved, or ask others about when they reserved, there are a plethera of existing threads you could post those comments to. Please only use this pinned thread for its intended purposes.

Santimobil | 14. Mai 2018

Can someone tell me how many 3's have been delivered in Oregon?
is Macadam the only delivery spot for Oregon?
Thanks,

evchathaway | 15. Mai 2018

"Uhhhhmmm..." (redux)
Maybe the "Check in for those who have configured or INVITED to do so" or other relevant threads??

jimfo48 | 19. Mai 2018

I waited two years for delivery of my Model 3 and must say that it has been well worth the wait. I've been driving for 54 yrs, owning Volvo's, Audi's, Mercedes Benz and Infiniti's, but seriously, this is in a stratosphere above all of those. It's nice to know that Tesla really is in a class by itself and setting a new standard of driving experience.

paulhtrinh | 22. Mai 2018

Tesla has lost my $1000 reservation for Model 3. Has anyone experience this? First of all. They double charged me for 2 $1000 charge. I called and told them of the mistake. They resolved it by crediting me the $1000. Months later, I noticed my family and friends were getting email notification on updates of the Model 3 and none for me. I called Tesla on Oct 1 2017 and Victor Perez told me I do not have any reservation. I gave him my credit card statements which showed 2 $1000 charges and only 1 $1000 credit back and asked him to investigate and provide me proof on Tesla's end. So far, it's almost a year and no results. Victor has escalated to his manager on this matter. I have been calling every week to get update. Same response from Victor stating that they are still looking for the evidence. Victor has been calling me back or answering his direct line. Now, no response for months from him. I left 5 messages and no response. Very frustrated with this. I want to just give up, but it's a matter of principle and will continue to call until they give me evidence. After this experience, I will never buy or recommend Tesla ever.

calvin940 | 22. Mai 2018

This is a Forum Posting Rules Thread.

ReD eXiLe ms us | 25. Mai 2018

paulhtrinh: Your final sentence includes the 'Magic Words' that may guarantee your needs are not satisfied.

Calvin940 is correct.

csantosusd | 29. Mai 2018

I reserved my Tesla model 3 on April 1, 2016. It's been 2 years of waiting until now I haven't heard from Tesla of when will I need to configure my car and estimated delivery??? Until when will I have to wait? Tesla advertised the estimated date of delivery should be May-July 2018. This is unacceptable specially for a very reputable company "Tesla".

Xerogas | 29. Mai 2018

@csantosusd: "I reserved my Tesla model 3 on April 1, 2016. It's been 2 years of waiting until now I haven't heard from Tesla of when will I need to configure my car and estimated delivery??? Until when will I have to wait? Tesla advertised the estimated date of delivery should be May-July 2018. This is unacceptable specially for a very reputable company "Tesla"."

1. This is not a thread for complaints
2. There is a big line of people in front of you
3. Patience, it will be worth the wait!

Mikitapt | 30. Mai 2018

I reserved mine on April 6 2016. I am patiently waiting. I’m sure it will be worth it!

champr | 30. Mai 2018

Tesla Model 3 2017+ Front & Rear KAGU 3D MAXpider All Weather Liners

This is a great all weather floor liner for the model 3. They have been in short supply but there is a limited quantity that will be available on eBay. You can see the listing by typing this eBay item number: 123162016810 into the search at the top of the eBay page.

bill | 02. Juni 2018

Any chance for a search functionality in this forum? Also, an easy way to find my own previous posts?

Xerogas | 02. Juni 2018

@bill: "Any chance for a search functionality in this forum? Also, an easy way to find my own previous posts?"

------
Other than volkerize.com or google, sorry but no

dskmabbott | 08. Juni 2018

Cancelled my Model 3 order a month ago, Tesla say's three to five business days, still waiting.

itsnice2be | 08. Juni 2018

"This is not a thread for complaints"

roperld | 13. Juni 2018

Is there a way to see the instantaneous power (+/-) while driving? I had that in my previous Chevy Bolt EV and greatly miss it.

johnmann | 13. Juni 2018

The bar below the speedometer shows power. It doesn't have any units, but it turns black and stretches to the right when using power and turns green and goes left when generating power.

roperld | 13. Juni 2018

My previous Chevy Bolt EV allowed me to leave the air conditioner and lock the car; that allowed me to leave my dog in its crate in a cool car. Could this be an option for the TM3?

roperld | 13. Juni 2018

How about an extra option to show both energy (%) and miles on the screen? There is room for both.

roperld | 13. Juni 2018

johnmann:"The bar below the speedometer shows power. It doesn't have any units, but it turns black and stretches to the right when using power and turns green and goes left when generating power." I do not see this in the Model 3 screen.

roperld | 13. Juni 2018

Oh, maybe I do see it. I need to drive to test. I never noticed it before after 500 miles of driving.

roperld | 14. Juni 2018

The Tesla paint kit does not have Red Multicoat (PPMR) as a color to order at https://shop.tesla.com/us/en/product/vehicle-accessories/model-s_x_3-pai....

calvin940 | 14. Juni 2018

This is a Forum Posting Rules Thread. Please do not post here unless it is related to the posting rules.

itsnice2be | 14. Juni 2018

+1

apetergrant | 19. Juni 2018

Re non-autopilot cruise control, is there a "resume" function that will restore the speed setting that was in use prior to applying the brakes or raising the gear lever? If so, how do you apply "resume"? I sure hope so because even a Toyota Corolla has that feature.

nwatts | 24. Juni 2018

When is the Model 3 likely to be available in the UK?

Rutrow | 24. Juni 2018

@nwatts, (et al) this is the worst thread to get answers to those type questions.

CharleyBC | 24. Juni 2018

How do we nuke a spammer in this forum? Y’all have undoubtedly noticed a slew of new threads this evening, all from the same individual, and all in Chinese. A quick google translate shows they are something about selling fake degrees to a wide choice of Canadian and American universities. How do we shut them down?

apicciotto | 27. Juni 2018

The posts should start in the reverse order than they are now. It's a pain to have to go all the way to the bottom to read the new ones. At least there should be a sorting option.

LecidVSOP | 28. Juni 2018

I got Model 3 last Saturday ( 6/23/18 ). I am so glad my Model 3. I have 2 questions :
- I can't connect my cell ( Samsung galaxy s7 edge ) to model 3... When run Tesla app , I got message : " There are no products linked to your Tesla account ".
- Can not setup wifi to my model 3
Please help me to fix that problems
Thank you

calvin940 | 28. Juni 2018

This is a Forum Posting Rules Thread. Please do not post here unless it is related to the posting rules.

itsnice2be | 28. Juni 2018

+1

drrock75k | 29. Juni 2018

I understand that this is a 'forum posting rules' thread. How does one access threads dealing with other topics?

calvin940 | 29. Juni 2018

@drrock75k

Base Model 3 Forum aread. You can create a thread or view others and post in them.
https://forums.tesla.com/forum/tesla-model-3

All available forums
https://forums.tesla.com/forum/

Rutrow 3 | 30. Juni 2018

@apicciotto. Click the red numbers in the "reply" column. You'll be taken directly to the replies you haven't seen yet.

donlind924 | 02. Juli 2018

Cancel. Can not get cancellation to go through. Have spoken with Saum at Tesla. He can not get it to complete. What's going on here. A tech company like Tesla can't resolve this?

calvin940 | 02. Juli 2018

itsnice2be | 05. Juli 2018

+1

chowlee1 | 06. Juli 2018

My Model 3 delivered in March. Now that the summer heat is here, I can leave the dog in the car for short periods, with the A/C on. I printed a sign that reads "A/C on. Car is running and locked. Dog is cool." - so that nobody breaks in to the car to save the dog.

frankjdonohue | 06. Juli 2018

Tesla 3 Solid Black Paint 18’’ Aero Wheels and Tires for sale.
Two months old. Only 800 miles on tires.
$2,200 Frankjdonohue@gmail.com

shiau_wu | 08. Juli 2018

Do model 3 registration stickers come with your license plates? I live in San Jose Ca. received my license pates in about 2 weeks, but did not find the registration form and stickers. are they sent separately ?
It has been 6 weeks since I got my new model 3.
Thanks

calvin940 | 09. Juli 2018

What part of this thread title do people not understand??

andy.connor.e | 12. Juli 2018

@Calvin940

When people dont care, and you try to police people that dont care, you're the one that loses.

itsnice2be | 12. Juli 2018

I care!

wpibum | 13. Juli 2018

So why was my thread deleted since it violated none of the rules posted? Pretty low Tesla keep sweeping things under the rug...

Pages