Forums

Tomorrow is the day!

Tomorrow is the day!

As a long time lurker (and occasional commenter) tomorrow 12/13 I bid farewell to my 2013 P85 Model S and welcome home a blue on white 6 seat 75D Model X. Everyone here has been incredibly helpful as I waffled on my decision, options, color, and everything in between. I'm hoping to return the countless favors and serve as a resource for those looking to make the leap to an X. Ask me anything and I'll do my best to reply.

Excited.

Jon

wang5150 | 12. Dezember 2016

Congratulations! I've had my Black X75D with 6 ultra-white seats since August and I'm still driving it with a silly grin. Just be ready to answer lots of questions when you let those falcon wing doors fly open!

Saxman | 12. Dezember 2016

Congrats and try to get some sleep tonight...yeah right!

Enjoy the experience.

JAnnen | 12. Dezember 2016

Congratulations! What's you paint protection plan? Wax? Wrap?

madodel | 12. Dezember 2016

Welcome to the X club. After you have experienced the X it will be tough driving anything else.

jrettinger | 12. Dezember 2016

Thanks all. @JAnnen wax all day!

jrettinger | 13. Dezember 2016

Juts picked up the X. The car is absolutely perfect. Panels are all aligned, not rattles, everything looks and behaved as a new car should. Vin 28xxx.

jleonar1 | 13. Dezember 2016

@jret. That's what I like hearing. I'm scheduled to pick up on 27th and I'm hoping to be able to say the same thing. Absolutely Perfect!

jleonar1 | 13. Dezember 2016

@jret. That's what I like hearing. I'm scheduled to pick up on 27th and I'm hoping to be able to say the same thing. Absolutely Perfect!

PedanticOne | 13. Dezember 2016

Congrats! Good to hear that it's lookin' good so far!

jrettinger | 13. Dezember 2016

*just

1Force | 13. Dezember 2016

Picking up in few days in Fremont with factory tour! Can't wait to drive it. Pearl White with Tan - 90D

1Force | 13. Dezember 2016

Any Tesla owner clubs in Fresno area?

noris009 | 14. Dezember 2016

Great jrettinger. I hope you are having wonderful time. I am getting mine tomorrow.