Forums

Took Delivery Yesterday - Awesome!

Took Delivery Yesterday - Awesome!

Took delivery of our 5 seat 90D yesterday in Dedham, MA. Could not have got better. Everything works perfectly and the staff was terrific. Like all 5 seat deliveries, we are awaiting the second floor panel, but that is a small IOU. This is our second Tesla, as we own a Model S 70D already. I have read a lot of the concerns on this forum and sympathize with anyone having issues with the doors or "ghosting" or anything else. But our experience has been perfect.

We ordered in early 2015, so this has been a journey!

Happy New Year.

PartyOf5 | 29. Dezember 2016

Excellent, congrats.

We made our purchase yesterday, it is coming to LI from the Boston area.

raging.dragonfly | 29. Dezember 2016

Congrats, gnshaps! Hope your experience continues to be good. Ours has been very good, with only a few minor issues. We are very happy owners!

gnshaps | 29. Dezember 2016

Congrats to you PartyOf5. You'll love it!

PartyOf5 | 29. Dezember 2016

My wife loved her test drive and the kids declared they wanted this car while still strapped in. Was an easy decision for us to make. Test drove it Monday, committed on Wed, might have it Sat, The fastest we've ever purchased a car.

Saxman | 03. Januar 2017

Congrats and glad you are enjoying...me too!!

madodel | 04. Januar 2017

Wow this is great to read. Thank you all for the new owner/buyer news. And welcome to the Model X flock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Referral link: http://ts.la/mark6317 My Signature Model X P90D, #1096, Signature Red Multi-Coat Paint, 20" Silver Wheels, Ultra White, Dark Ash Wood, Black Alcantara, Six Seat Interior, Subzero Weather Package, Tow Package. Delivered 02/03/2016.

Triggerplz | 04. Januar 2017

Awww Hell Naw here we go with the out of place referral link again https://imgur.com/a/Rc75J

lilbean | 04. Januar 2017

Sigh

That was subtle, being bright red and all. Lol.

lol

burdogg | 04. Januar 2017

We love you all and all, but lets not start with the referral dropping - you don't think everyone on here has a referral code to spam? (I can understand if you had a back and forth discussion with one person and offered lots of good info to help them out and then at the end, mentioned if they would like to use your code for all the help, that is one thing, but lets please stop with the random code dropping :)

When someone code drops on their post, to me it reads, "blah blah", and all other posts from that person. Just spam.

If done that way yes ;) - There was one time where I answered questions for this one person. He then asked more. i answered more. The dialogue continued (so multiple posts by each of us back and forth.) At the end, this is the only time I have done it, I said, if you do decide to order and I have been helpful and you want to use my code, here it is, if not that is fine.

Because to me, the code is meant to be that way - you referring your friends or those you have helped decide to buy a Tesla. So if I put time and effort into helping someone (not just a single post of one thought and here is my code :) But spent time helping them decide what to do, I have no problem offering your code in those limited cases :)

That makes sense to me. You are an active participant in the forum. It's the posts where I have never seen the username before and their first post is to use their code that makes me laugh, or when someone only participates only to post their link you know who I'm talking about. :-)

Completely agree bean :) That is how most do it too - oh hey I answered your simple question and here is my code :) Or even worse, others already answered the question, you repeat and drop your code :)

Most though don't even do that, they just plead for you to use their code, BWahahaha

It's a reel pain!

yep - as if the other 20,000+ on here don't have a code that they would like someone to use :)

Oh and now though - I would never post my link, it is with everyone elses in Silver's post and if I have been helpful on here for someone, they can find my referral there - I don't need to pimp myself out and try to make myself look better. If someone finds my info helpful, they can choose what to do from there on there own. :)

Lilbean and Burdogg I agree with y'all..There are 2 referral threads here, SilverP's thread has 227 referrals Reeler has well over a hundred on his, This person has posted his link many many times before after acting like he was making a comment on the threads subject.What makes him better than all those people who posted their link there? Just think how this forum would look with almost 400 people posting their code after every comment they make.. Is he that desperate and in need of getting something for free? Hopefully those people that have their links posted on one of these 2 threads don't follow his lead and post a link after every comment they make.. Its a public forum and he has the right to post what he want but it's not fair to those that have posted their link on those 2 threads, why be so selfish..

The randomizer one is a joke. His code shows first. Smh.