Roadster

2020 Roadster 3D Model / Dimensions

Has anyone estimated the 2020 Roadster dimensions or has a 3D model of the vehicle? I need to incorporate it in a Sketchup drawing for a garage design. The model would be awesome (I have seen pictures of the models) but the general dimension will do for now.

Thanks!

Comments

• Did a size comparison matching a car with the same rear wheels: the Porsche 918 Spyder, which is 182.8 inches long (4.643 m). The Roadster appears to be about one inch (2.5-3 cm) taller, a few inches shorter (8 cm) and with considerably longer doors. [See Pic]

• edited September 2018
    I saw the Roadster today and had a laser meter with me. About 4.5m long, width at front wheels approx 180cm, rear wheels look a little wider, maybe 190cm.

Roadster itself was off limits, no touching and no seeing the interior.

Beautiful is only the beginning. This beast is absolutely stunning. It’s a work of art!
  • edited January 2019
    Someone posted a 3D model of the new Roadster here:
    https://hum3d.com/3d-models/tesla-roadster-2020/

it looks reasonably close to the real one. Enjoy.
  • edited April 2019
    Does anyone know if there is any way to get a break down of the miles you drive each month and where you go since our car is computer based? I need backup for my tax returns and on-star used to send a report on my car each month.
  • edited July 2019
    Are these posts from verified owners?
  • edited July 2019
    @Jinnymobile: "Are these posts from verified owners?"
    No, why do you ask?
  • edited July 2019
    The statement below appears on my forum page, so I naturally thought....

Posting to the Tesla Forums is now limited to verified Owners. To verify your account, contact [email protected]
  • edited July 2019
    @Jinnymobile: "Posting to the Tesla Forums is now limited to verified Owners. To verify your account, contact mailto:[email protected] ."
    Gotcha. It’s poorly worded, and what they mean to say is *new* forum topics can be created by verified owners only. Random spammers can still reply to any thread, though.

I come here every day and flag the spam. Once enough other owners do the same (about 5 flags seems to do it), the spammy replies will disappear.
  • edited December 2019
    I have the official model of the vehicle, but I don't think the dimensions are that accurate. Or accurate enough to use to design anything real. Tesla used to post the sizes of their vehicles but that has all been removed.
  • > @israel_melendez_98201709 said:
    > Did a size comparison matching a car with the same rear wheels: the Porsche 918 Spyder, which is 182.8 inches long (4.643 m). The Roadster appears to be about one inch (2.5-3 cm) taller, a few inches shorter (8 cm) and with considerably longer doors. [See Pic]
    >
    > https://www.instagram.com/p/BiiB1tQFWIA/
  • 2020 Roadster 3D Model is so cool.