Northern California

Starting March 15th, Tesla Forums will become read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

Vandalism at Century16 Shoreline Mountainview

edited November -1 in Northern California
Last night, our car was broken into at the Theater. Only the rear quarter panel was broken, nothing stolen from the car. The police told us that many Tesla's were broken into at the theater that night, didn't see any when we got out. We frequent that location a lot, and this is first time we have experiencing this.

Comments

• edited November -1
    That really sucks! I've used that theater quite a bit (it' the best around) and no problems so far. I do park under a light or try to find a very visible area that may reduce the chances of a break in.
  • edited May 2018
    I like to leave my GoPro on in places that look like a problem. There are some good places to hide the camera but obtain good field of view.
    I hope the theater has videos that could be used.
  • edited June 2018
    My wife's BMW got broken into there to steal a garmin nav that was visible. They smashed the driver door. I think this theater gets frequented for this sort of thing. If you look around, it's also a nice dark parking lot that'd be conducive to it.