Model 3

Any chance AM Radio will ever be added to the Model 3?

124»

Comments

• edited July 2019
    Oh shit, you caught me, I’m not that familiar with what the S and the X offer. Why do you think it’s not offered on the 3 and what do you think you can do about it?
  • edited July 2019
    How about this?: the vast majority of cars on the road with Satellite radio installed do not use it since they have no subscription. Sirius XM does not have technology that will seamlessly fit in with the Tesla Touchscreen for the majority of us who don’t want something intrusive (dashboard unit) that we will never use. If you want it, get the portable unit from Sirius and install it.
  • edited July 2019
    OK, bring on the full ass solution
  • edited July 2019
    I happen to like CarPlay too and was disappointed the model three didn’t support it. But you know what I bought it anyway and I find the attached nboard streaming is pretty darn good and I still use Siri through hey Siri command.
  • edited July 2019
    Tesla has committed no crime or sin not including these features
  • edited July 2019
    Whatever, dudes. When you find something that you miss on the 3, I'm sure others will school you as to why you must be wrong. Tesla can do no wrong.
  • edited July 2019
    I just said I like carplay. I also think the tires are too narrow, the wheels too tucked in, and the fender gap to large. Don't like the chrome trim either. So I got aftermarket wheels, coil overs, and chrome delete. Am I complaining about how wrong tesla is for not providing what's important to me?
  • edited July 2019
    All this because no AM radio? You gotta be kidding
  • edited July 2019
    @rxlawdude: you asked for a justification, so I gave you one. I never said Tesla can do no wrong. The portable XM unit has been suggested here in this forum multiple times. Doesn’t that give you satellite radio in an M3?