General

Starting March 15th, Tesla Forums will become read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

Up in Smoke like Cheech and Chong

edited November -1 in General
“Elon Musk smokes a JOINT live on YouTube: Tesla CEO puffs on marijuana-filled cigar, tells how his car company 'barely survived' and jokes that 'he is an alien' on Joe Rogan podcast”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6142193/Elon-Musk-smokes-JOINT-live-Joe-Rogan-Experience-podcast.html

Comments

• edited September 2018
    Is Elon a $#0R+ ?
  • edited September 2018
    The media is all over this one this morning.
    Sad day.
  • edited September 2018
    Bought more at 252.. Already recovering, but its also the news of the CAO resigning after a short period
  • edited September 2018
    Has EM been drugged or something? Why does he continue to do stupid stuff?
  • edited September 2018
    Maybe Elon is shorting the stock???
  • edited September 2018
    I own a Model S and TSLA. Am I the only one here who seriously questions WTF is going on? With EM? and with the entire company?

Not being a naysayer. I am seeking advice/knowledge/reassurance.....
  • edited September 2018
    All you have to do is look at the OP troll of this thread is.

But balancing the "never try to catch a falling knife" is that shares of TSLA are at the moment on sale.
  • edited September 2018
    BS. Selling done by shorts as now stock is short sell restricted.
    News is BS. They say he was drinking whiskey when he only tasted it once. Shorts are going down with their BS
  • edited September 2018
    @Mike83, that's the second time you've posted that TSLA is short sell restricted. According to the NASDAQ list, TSLA is not on there.

Where are you getting your information?
  • edited September 2018
    My broker flagged the stock. Short sell restricted to 9/10/18 now. I am allowed to short but rarely do it. The flag just came up.
  • edited September 2018
    It's not showing on NASDAQ's site, nor is it on the list (albeit the list was generated at 04:30 ET).
  • edited September 2018
    Hmm, looks like the NASDAQ's list is generated in arrears from the prior day. But there should be some indication on the realtime NASDAQ quotes, no?
  • edited September 2018
    Nope. They are not real time.
  • edited September 2018
    Stock is down 6% right now, after a horrific month, and mike can only say shorts are going down.

Clearly mike is smoking as well.

You guys keep buying. When it recently fell down below $300 they were on sale. Now at $260 you say it again. And you will when it goes below $200 also.

At least when in the future you do the post Mortem on your smoldering brokerage account you won’t be able to say there were no signs of its implosion.
  • edited September 2018
    I don't drink or smoke and Elon is a normal drinker but so what? stock back up. Loser shorts are now going to get creamed for all their character assassination attempts and they deserver what they get.
  • edited September 2018
    Musk clearly has some "leadership" issues and what bothers me is how I think this could have a negative effect on more than just investors. I am concerned about how this might effect workers and their attitudes. If you lose respect for your leadership people may jump ship. Look what our great Orange Leader is doing to our country and you will get my drift.
  • edited September 2018
    What needs to happen to turn this ship around ?
  • edited September 2018
    Mike83 yesterday: Stock is back up!

Today: .........................

Elon is becoming a liability for the company and shareholders. He needs to get his act together and work behind the scenes. I’m all for 420. Legalize it nationwide. But this is just stupid on his part. Sure, the finance guy quit after a month (red flag) but nobody really cares about that. Eventually the shareholders are going to force him out if he doesn’t clean up his act, and Apple will come swooping in. Just you wait and see.
  • edited September 2018
    What your about is BS and the storyline the shorts are putting out. Most of the weak longs are out and that is great news because they fall for the character assassination attempts.
  • edited September 2018
    What changed with Elon's "leadership" after the show?

I'm seriously trying to understand "where's the beef?"
  • edited September 2018
    Legal or not, this is going to offend a lot of people. This is not character assassination but character suicide.
  • edited September 2018
    Just to put things in perspective... Would anybody have a problem if the saw a CEO of any major company in a restaurant with a whiskey or a martini? I say, so what..
  • edited September 2018
    Saying he is drinking and smoking is totally false via the shorters media. He sips and took a puff of a cig with weed and didn't smoke it. He also said he doesn't smoke weed.
  • edited September 2018
    It doesn't matter what your personal perspective may be, you cannot tell people what they should think about the behavior. Some people will be offended.
  • edited September 2018
    Elon's message was be nice to people. Even the dumb trolls?