Model 3

FUD

edited November -1 in Model 3
I might be jumping the gun here but am I sensing fewer FUD threads since the dan thing happened?

Comments

• edited November 2018
    Hmmm... Aside from the Return of Carlito Tomas? Sure.
  • edited November 2018
    The regulars will always be here but there were more delivery delay threads, and paint threads, on the front page in the before time, I think. Could dan have had multiple accounts and lost track of which one he posted in?
  • edited November 2018
    I think that once Tesla diagnosed the dan bot, all the rest were doomed to dismissal.
  • edited November 2018
    Interesting theory. I agree, less BS posts about fake delivery issues lately.....maybe it was dan related.
  • edited November 2018
    i said it in the dan thread and i’ll say it again. all confirmed owners should have the tesla logo next to their usernames so we can identify who to trust and who to trust less.
  • edited November 2018
    Certainly not all delivery issues were fake. Mine wasn't fake (though my delivery story wasn't as bad as others').
  • edited November 2018
    No claims were made about "all".
    Thanks for playing.
  • edited November 2018
    Some strive to be trusted... less.
  • edited November 2018
    What “Dan thing”? Who is this Dan?

Also, just because someone is an owner, doesn’t mean what they are saying is true. Everyone goes from being the student, to becoming the teacher’s aid, to then being the teacher. This happens over time.
  • edited November 2018
    obviously ownership doesn’t guarantee truth but some owner identification would make it easier for people to judge. i’d take a negative post with a grain of salt if it was coming from an unconfirmed owner. at this point there is nothing to prevent or discourage people from creating profiles and posting complete nonsense.
  • edited November 2018
    'Wouldn't wanna be a member of a club that would have me as a member'

Groucho
  • edited November 2018
    There are fewer FUD threads. I had assumed that as more Model 3s were delivered, there were more happy customers. I guess I'm a bit naive.....
  • edited November 2018
    That is true too but there is a marked drop since after dan time. Now dan is back with some sort of whistle blowing rant about a security breach but it might be another Martin Tripp thing, who knows.
  • edited November 2018
    Seems like bunch of rookies debating their own low level of understanding while guiding others.
  • edited November 2018
    Well are you going to be benevolent and share what ya' got?
  • edited November 2018
    @ass I mean aas

Huh?
  • edited November 2018
    "Dan time" was only 2 days ago. I think it's a little soon to be jumping to conclusions.
  • edited November 2018
    Dan time is still here, try to stay current.
  • edited November 2018
    Oh we're in the Time of Dan.....lol
  • edited November 2018
    Dan the man with spam.
    Fudster be Dan?
    Why expose security breach with a screenshot of a post of FUD?
    Was most FUD made up FUD?
    Curious Dan why not a post of a thread with the story of the breach?
    A benevolent Dan would certainly not be a mystery Dan?
    The strange case of Dan.
  • edited November 2018
    It's dan with a small "d"
  • edited November 2018
    burp
  • edited November 2018
    With less FUD you guys are going to suffer from popcorn withdrawal.
  • edited November 2018
    Viva la revolución
  • edited November 2018
    Four pages deep not one new FUD about paint or delivery "horrors".