General

Wish List for Next Update

Comments

• edited December 2019
    I just browse through the Tesla site and I was about to order a Model S, then suddenly the chrome browser shows the This Site Can't Be Reached error.
    I have checked this http://techstuffsarena.com/2019/01/02/this-site-cant-be-reached/ and I finally be able to fix it and order a new tesla.
  • edited December 2019
    I am really interested in new updates in the market. And it will be great features and updates In the current model. And some strategic model is continued to make a product. And it will be served services https://www.europewebsitedevelopment.com/smo-services/ to become a product and services.
  • edited December 2019
    1) TACC/AP/NOAP avoid cruising in or changing lanes into other vehicle's blind spots when possible.
    2) Autopark into a spot without a vehicle in an adjacent spot
  • edited December 2019
    When driving on cruise control (at or below the speed limit) in traffic a car will occasionally left turn across my path 100'+ ahead which causes hard-braking unnecessarily; this makes me vulnerable to being rear-ended as it is unexpected. While I usually drive with my foot on the throttle so I can prevent the sudden braking, occasionally I don't, hence the hazard. I SUGGEST A "BUG-FIX" TO MINIMIZE THIS.
  • edited December 2019
    Would it be possible to transfer power from one Tesla or EV to another stranded motorist.
  • edited December 2019
    Recommendations for next OTA update (for M3 UI):

- Drag and drop/split screen function (a la S/X), with a max of 6
    - Split screens should be: vehicle, maps, media, music, auxiliary (rear view camera)
    - For Performance models, split sections: tachometer, energy, torque, motor temp, braking force/temp, psi per wheel, g-force per wheel
    - Split screens may also be customizable (content/ number) depending on user preference
    - Ability to use the right scroll wheel to select/confirm options when using any pop up/selected menu (vehicle, phone, etc).

Other that that, great work by the Tesla team on making the cars better over time. If these were ICE cars they’d be traded in for the newer models just to get better features/comforts.
  • edited December 2019
    Il serait intéressant d'ajouter sur les vidéos, enregistrées par la Dashcam, la date et l'heure et la vitesse .
  • edited December 2019
    @Tutw1 - " transfer power from one Tesla or EV [to another]"

Not without a huge amount of extra cost ($2/3K per vehicle). For something so rarely needed, doesn't make much sense. Exceptionally rare for owners to run out of power with longer range cars like Teslas. Running out of power was a bit more common with commuter cars like the original Leaf that got 60 miles or so of range.

First, you have all the different connectors - do you carry cables for CHAdeMo, CCS CCS Combo, J1772 and Tesla? Then I wonder how many want to stop for 30-60 minutes to help out the person who doesn't have the time to learn how to charge? Do you risk running out of power yourself to help someone?

Someone without power can call AAA as in some areas they have a truck that can provide 15 miles of range in 20 or so minutes.
  • edited December 2019
    Il faut trouver une solution pour la navigation qui ne fonctionne pas en dehors des pays ou Tesla est vendue, exemple Maroc, ou permettre d'ajouter Waze qui fonctionne partout dans le monde.
  • edited December 2019
    Parfois l'application mobile ne se connecte pas avec la voiture à cause de la voiture qui ne sort pas du veille.
  • I own a new 2020 Tesla Model X. I would like to see in an update, the following: For all Tesla's where owner uses the Tesla Phone App. Please add the ability to know when you leave the windows down on your Tesla. Right now there is no warning or alert if you leave the windows down and lock and leave your parked Tesla. This is a security issue and a safety issue. Thanks
  • edited December 2019
    Add intermediate stops to route in the trip planner.
    And have choices like „scenic routes“...
  • edited December 2019
    1). Auto turn on of rear camera at home location option.
    (would save me 3 button pushes) I pull into my garage and need maximum room in front of car to access backyard outside door. When I see concrete crack in rear camera I have correct clearance for garage door to come down without scratching rear car bumper.

2). Delay unfolding of side mirrors when approaching car by 4 seconds from door handles.
    (when I am parked tight next to another car, and approach from the front of the car to get in, there is enough room to get by the two mirrors until my auto mirror presents itself narrowing the gap)
  • I am a businessman whose short on time and I lose a lot of time while my driver drives around to my office. I would like the new upgrade to consist of a backseat LED screen through which you can access internet along the way. I want to stay connected with my business anywhere in the world. I have online stores like http://lilpeepmerch.net/ and lots of others, and it is very critical if I lose my clients because of no connection medium. So this will serve as a great tool for me to stay updated with my stores and not lose any clients. This should be a potential upgrade in all models!
  • edited February 16
    Enable the inside camera so it records if the alarm is triggered.
    This way if someone breaks into the car, it would have a close up picture of them.
  • edited February 18
    Automatic suspension height setting when parked. I'm tall and find that I sometimes bump my head on the trunk latch. I set the suspension to raise to "Very High" when I get home and problem solved. If the "height when parked" could be a setting, it would never be a problem and it might make getting out of the vehicle easier.
  • Probably hardware limited in terms of range of Bluetooth - but it's a hassle standing in the rain getting phone out of pocket, then getting phone open, then waiting for Tesla app just to unlock charging lead.

Ok I could get in car, sit down, press icon on screen to unlock lead but that's an effort too,

If I have active phone (key) can't it "know" it's me and unlock charging lead so I can disconnect it?
  • Probably hardware limited in terms of range of Bluetooth - but it's a hassle standing in the rain getting phone out of pocket, then getting phone open, then waiting for Tesla app just to unlock charging lead.

Ok I could get in car, sit down, press icon on screen to unlock lead but that's an effort too,

If I have active phone (key) can't it "know" it's me and unlock charging lead so I can disconnect it?
  • I'm an entrepreneur whose time is limited and I waste too much time when my driver goes to work. The latest update consists of an LED backseat screen and internet connection along the way. Anywhere in the world, I want to remain linked to my company. It is really important that I neglect my clients without a linking tool, so I have online shops like https://genderneutralclothing.net and several others. It would be a perfect way to keep my stores updated and not risk any clients. In both versions, this must be a future update!
  • edited April 6
    These are two common requests along with improvements in Blind spot indicator, lane keeping, a 360 cam and rear cross traffic warning.

Car Wash Mode

https://forums.tesla.com/forum/forums/car-wash-mode-0

Fresh Air Mode

https://forums.tesla.com/forum/forums/fresh-air-only-option
  • edited April 14
    How to fix Yahoo Mail temporary error 2

• Begin by signing out of your Yahoo Mail account from all devices including a computer, laptop, tablets, phone, etc.
    • After you have signed out of your Yahoo Mail account from all the devices, you will need to clear the cache from the web browser using which you are trying to access your Yahoo Mail account.
    NOTE: You should always access your Yahoo Mail account using a supported web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Edge. Also, you should make sure that your web browser is running with the latest version available.
    • After you are done clearing the cache from your web browser, you will need to close the browser and restart it.
    • Once you are done restart your web browser, you will need to go to the Yahoo Mail sign-in page and log into your account as usual. The temporary error 2 should get fixed in your Yahoo Mail account.

https://www.supportforhelp.com/blog/how-to-fix-yahoo-mail-temporary-error-2/
  • edited April 24
    I'm an entrepreneur whose time is restrained and I waste an excessive amount of time while my driver goes to work. The trendy update consists of an LED backseat display screen and internet connection along the manner. Anywhere inside the world, I want to stay related to my company. It is really vital that I neglect my clients without a linking tool, so I actually have online shops like https://astrocollection.net/ and numerous others. It would be a perfect manner to hold my stores up to date and not risk any clients. In each versions, this need to be a future replace!
  • I hope this tesla imagination will launch in Australia because my nationality is australian. In australia tesla is number one brand in electric cars...........one even a single one company beat it.........in its features. I hope this type of imagination will launch soon..... "It would save me from having to take my eyes off of the road to adjust the radio each time I accelerate/decelerate my Model 3. Seems like a no-brainer and low lying fruit, so can we get this feature in the next update?"
  • I hope this tesla imagination will launch in Australia because my nationality is australian. Acoording to this website https://connect-counselling.org/Australia] tesla is number one brand in electric cars...........one even a single one company beat it.........in its features. I hope this type of imagination will launch soon..... "It would save me from having to take my eyes off of the road to adjust the radio each time I accelerate/decelerate my Model 3. Seems like a no-brainer and low lying fruit, so can we get this feature in the next update?"
  • I hope this tesla imagination will launch in Australia because my nationality is australian. Acoording to this website https://connect-counselling.org/Australia tesla is number one brand in electric cars...........one even a single one company beat it.........in its features. I hope this type of imagination will launch soon..... "It would save me from having to take my eyes off of the road to adjust the radio each time I accelerate/decelerate my Model 3. Seems like a no-brainer and low lying fruit, so can we get this feature in the next update?"