General

Wish List for Next Update

Comments

• edited May 4
    How about a point or score system with visual effects on a driver’s regenerative breaking efforts while approaching or coming to complete stop?

With regenerative braking setting in standard mode, while coming to a stop, once the driver releases the accelerator and the stop is completed without the driver applying the brake or feathering the accelerator and nails the stop at the perfect placement to the limit line shown on the visual display, the driver could receive a score or points showing the driver’s stopping efficiency and if the stop is performed with no input of the brake or accelerator, something visual can appear on the screen congratulating the driver’s efficiency. The driver’s efficiency score or points accumulated along their route could also be viewed during and after their drive.

Who says driving more efficiently cannot be fun?
  • edited May 7
    What type of set do you have? Does it fall under the Technic theme? Our lighting bricks are innovative and of awesome quality. With us, you don't have to break the bank to get the right lights. https://gameofbricks.eu/blogs/news/lego-night-mode-lighting-kit
  • edited May 8
    I would like to see elevation displayed on supercharger map.
    Also an elevation indicator in the car.
    On long and arduous trips it would certainly aid in energy management
  • edited May 8
    My wish list remains the same - variable speed limiter and awareness of real-time speed limit changes. I believe it will be coming anyway though due to legislation that apples to all vehicles sold here in a couple of years.

Difficult to think of anything else I need and which is practical to provide. Possibly the option to dip mirrors with a voice command when moving forward at low speed. Would help with parking at the kerb and when pulling out of tight spaces.
  • edited May 21
    I'm an entrepreneur whose time is restrained and I waste an excessive amount of time while my driver goes to work.
    The latest update consists of an LED backseat screen and an internet connection along the way. I have online stores like https://blackbearmerch.net/ and lots of others, and it is very critical if I lose my clients because of no connection medium. So this will serve as a great tool for me to stay updated with my stores and not lose any clients. This should be a potential upgrade in all models!
  • i read deeply your post, such as and really awesome and the most informative information share. Thanks. this is true information. Good job. We are the tv repair service in Dubai company that provides affordable, guaranteed service by professional engineers.
    https://www.samatechnicalservices.com/tv-repair-international-city-dubai/
  • edited June 29
    Both % of charge AND range displayed simultaneously. Why not?
  • edited June 29
    Setting the current (Ampere) from the smartphone app. Would allow to speed up or slow down charging (non at SuC, obvious) from anywhere.
  • edited July 24
    Not sure how to post a new thread...I have emailed the forum host about 10 times for approval. UGH. That said - this is for the Tesla engineers: The MY needs a software update to allow a "Home" setting for the tailgate, as I'm sure many owners like me have had to use the adjustment feature to keep the tailgate from opening fully to avoid hitting the garage door after you pull in. But then in the entire rest of the world I'm bumping my head on the tailgate because it doesn't open fully!!! Simple software update, please! If someone wants to post this as a new thread I'd appreciate it.
  • edited July 25
    Setup iCloud Mail on Outlook?

Looking to configure your iCloud Mail on Outlook email program? You can easily do so by following the steps provided below:

1. Open Outlook on your computer, click on the File tab and then select Add Account option.
    2. In the Add Account wizard, click on the round button next to the “Manual setup or additional server types” option.
    3. In the next screen, you will be asked to select a service. So, select the POP or IMAP option and click the Next button.
    4. Then, in the POP and IMAP Account Settings box, simply provide information for the prompted options as mentioned below:

https://medium.com/@alinadavidsons29/how-to-setup-icloud-mail-on-outlook-a969a7b3126b
  • edited July 25
    How to keep your Yahoo mail secure

Yahoo is one of the earliest introduced online emailing service providers by the renowned Yahoo Inc. The best Yahoo Technical Support provided by the highly skilled and experienced yahoo mail tech support team.

You can always keep your yahoo email account secure as well resolve all the related issued with the help of the Yahoo Technical Support Contact Number any time and from any part of the world.

It is an online toll-free web based number and can be dialed any time with no limits to the call durations. They solve the entire major and the minor issues related to the individual or official yahoo mail accounts.

http://groupspaces.com/CustomerCare/pages/how-to-keep-your-yahoo-e-mail-secure
  • edited July 25
    Send a location from phone to Tesla works just with a denoted address in an almost perfect form not with gps coordinates so it's useless in 75 %. Please fix this, thank you for understanding. This is how it works everywhere in every app but not with Tesla :(
  • edited July 25
    +1
  • edited July 25
    I’m thinking the phone app could be more helpful in diagnosing / reporting car issues. I saw in another thread that Ford had an app that gave monthly health reports on the car, something like that. Even if it is very ‘behind the scenes’ I think the phone could be a better tool in finding issues and diagnosing them. Perhaps there are already 3rd party apps that do this, or 3rd party services, that give details on vampire drain et al.

Then again, maybe there is already a bunch of behind the scenes stuff being done by the phone that I don’t know about because I’m in front.
  • edited July 25
    @PrescottRichard - I like the idea. Of course, an ICE car has hundreds of more things that go wrong, and many more maintenance items such as oil and filter changes. At least Tesla will display a problem in English in the car instead of a blinking engine icon that tells you almost nothing without a scan tool.
  • edited July 27
    With the email services being one the leading means of online communication in modern days, the different email clients appear to be outdoing one another in almost every respect. Be it the features, functions, user-friendliness, or any other elements concerning the webmail services; in every aspect, the webmail service providing companies are seen trying to escalate the user experience in every way. Undoubtedly the webmail services have enhanced the joy and luxury of using the webmail features to far greater heights, but what is equally true is that no any webmail service is free from its own shares of issues. For instance, yahoo mail has won the hearts of billions of users across the world, but it has its own share of issues. However, the great news for the users is that they can always get the Yahoo technical support service to resolve all types of technical issues.

http://www.articlesfactory.com/articles/internet/get-yahoo-customer-service-easier-to-regain-access-if-you-get-locked-out.html
  • edited July 27
    Yahoo understands how vital it is to make available quality technical help at all times to the customers. It helps in trust building and quick redressed of Yahoo mail problems reported by customers ensures top performance. This leads to more and more people opening Yahoo mail account and thus increasing the customer base of Yahoo by multiple times. Contact yahoo customer service team always works to maintain the highest standards of customer service and Yahoo makes sure that the finest solutions are forwarded to customers at pocket friendly rates.

https://www.apsense.com/archive/contact-yahoo-support-team-for-all-yahoo-issues-and-online-support-by-expert-technician.html
  • edited July 27
    To get the proper treatment you have to call them in the Yahoo helpline number so that they can suggest you the detailed treatment. You can call them for their assistance and their support which they usually provide to their customers. The Yahoo team always make sure that their should not face any sort of difficulty in using their mail service. All you have to do is to get the number from the internet and call them. Though you also can mail them your problem from your any other maiil account, but that will take more time for replying back. But if you call them in their Yahoo technical support contact number then they will get the required assistance as well as they can clarify the problem thoroughly in a short span of time.

https://www.prlog.org/12759299-timeout-problem-with-yahoo-mail-in-mac-safari-browser.html
  • edited July 28
    A&E facilitates users to stream a wide variety of entertainment. In addition, A&E TV users have an opportunity to watch popular shows, movies, series, and live streaming on their Roku device. Yes you heard it right, by completing the aetv.com/activate Roku activation guide, one can avail the unstoppable fun and plethora of benefits of A&E TV on the Roku player. However, to complete Roku Activation, one will require visiting aetv.com /activation link and create a free online A&E Profile to continue watching their favorite program.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/94764971/aetvcomactivate
  • edited July 28
    Virtual 360 degree view from above when parking. Other cars have this and certainly Tesla’s all have the technology to do this.
  • rickpaul,

This has been posted several times. Apparently, the cameras are positioned for self driving and not top-down view.
  • edited July 29
    Steps to Sign into Windows 10 Mail with Yahoo Mail Account

1.) Open the Sign-in page of Yahoo Mail and log into your account.

2.) Once logged in, click on your Profile Name located on the top right corner of the Yahoo Mail page. Select Account info from the drop-down menu.

3.) Now, select the option Account security under the Account info window located on the left side of the window.

4.) Under Account security tab, click on the slider button located next to Allow apps that use less secure sign-in. While in warning, it is mentioned that activating this option will leave your account vulnerable, but it is necessary to turn on the feature as only then you will be able to link your Yahoo Mail account with Windows 10 Mail.

5.) Once you have made the above changes, try signing in with your Yahoo mail account to Windows 10 Mail and you will be able to sign in easily.

6.) While Windows 10 Mail is completely secure and reliable like Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo, but because of some unknown reasons, Yahoo considers it as a less secure as other email clients.

https://adele.bcz.com/2017/06/21/steps-to-sign-into-window-10-mail-with-yahoo-mail-account/
  • edited July 29
    I really wish a fast way to put my Tesla M3 into CarWash Mode.

Driver has to leave the car:

Fold in the mirrors.
    Deactivate automatic wipers.
    Deactivate alarm system and guard mode.
    Before being pushed onto the conveyor belt, the car must be set to "P" to activate the towing mode.
    Activate the "towing mode" when the brake is depressed in the vehicle settings under "Service". The vehicle now automatically switches to "N" and remains in this mode even after getting out of the car.
    Get out and lock the vehicle (vehicle can continue to roll freely). To be on the safe side, deactivate the Bluetooth on the mobile phone for Model 3. This avoids the risk that, for example, the flap of the charging port may accidentally open due to pressure and be torn off by the brushes.
    After the washing process, open the vehicle and get in (on Model 3, switch the Bluetooth on the mobile phone on again).
    Deactivate the "towing mode" under "Service" again when the brake is depressed. (goes faster by pressing "P" once briefly and confirming the message).

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

This is way to complicated!
  • edited July 29
    Please, sharing destination to Tesla does not work under different languages (Czech) at all despite all other apps work correctly in the same way. Please fix this bug. Thank you for understanding :)
  • edited July 29
    Using the Vent option from the App: Living in the UK we get variable weather; one minute the sun can be generating 40 degrees plus in the car, the next its tipping down.. I often use the app to vent the car, could the app send an alert at dusk so that I remember to close the windows (I currently set an alarm but as the car is smarter than me....) Also, once the windows are in vent position could the rain sensor be activated so that it will close the windows. If there is an issue with an automated window close then could it send an alert "your seats are getting wet" to the app so that the user can force close the windows from the app.