Model 3

Stearingwhell shaking when changing lines

edited November -1 in Model 3
I had been driving the Model 3, for a month and now start to have a light vibration on the stearingwheel, when changing lines, happen at hight speed in the fwy, as well in the street around 45
Had somebody experience this? Is alignment issue? Tires looks good and air presure is ok
Should I take it to be check?

Comments

• edited January 2019
    You should learn how to drive legally and use your turn signal when you change lanes. The vibration is the car telling you that you did not use your turn signal.
  • edited November -1
    Oy ve
  • edited January 2019
    NoVa - You have lane departure warnings turned on. m You can turn them off, or use your turn signal. And you will need use the "full turn signals", not just the "3 blinks" soft touch.
  • edited January 2019
    This again? How many times has this been asked on here? Use your freaking blinker! Leave the lane departure warning on and drive like a considerate human being. Not trying to be a dick, but eventually you're going to get in an accident because you didn't notice something and nobody knew what you were trying to do because you didn't signal.
  • edited January 2019
    mrburke; Thanks. I turned lane departure warning on and didn't connect the vibration on the steering wheel as the warning. I read the manual, but did not see where that was explained. Would you have the page handy? But, I will look anyhow. I had just raised the pressure in the tires to stop TPMS low pressure warning with the cold weather and though there was a connection there with the vibration. Sounds like situation solved.
  • edited January 2019
    The manual I have details it on page 77 (Lane Assist).
  • edited January 2019
    Thanks all for enlighting driving lessons, Ill do my best...hahaha the passion is appreciated
  • edited January 2019
    I leave mine on. I appreciate the reminders when I’m driving like an a hole.
  • edited January 2019
    Wow! You knew about lane departure, but didn't make the connection. Glad we could help. This does come up a lot.
  • edited January 2019
    I do not like lane departure warning... I do not like being reminded that I drive like an a hole... ;)
  • edited January 2019
    Haha!
  • edited January 2019
    I've been under the impression that cars delivered in Florida do not come with directional signals :-(
  • edited January 2019
    dgstan: Thanks for your answer.
  • edited January 2019
    Turn signals, people!
  • I read the manual, but did not see https://getappvalley.com/ where that was explained. https://inro.in/cyberghost/ Would you have the page handy? But, I will look https://inro.in/expressvpn/ anyhow. I had just raised the pressure in the tires to stop TPMS low pressure warning with the cold weather and though there was a connection there with the vibration.
  • edited December 2019
    I experience the same shake, autopilot on, lane change signaled.