Other

Tennessee

edited July 2010 in Other

The Tesla folks tell me my car (#831) was shipped out to Chicago on Tuesday 7-21.  I've been pacing the floor ever since waiting on notification to come pick it up.  Are there any other owners in the Nashville area?

Comments

• edited November -1
    <p>I have a Model S on reservation number p225.  My family is in the process of moving to Rickman that is just north of Cookeville.  I will return to the states hopefully as my Model S is ready.  Good luck with your Roadster</p>
  • edited November -1
    <p>Hello. My Tesla #324 was delivered to Bowling Green, KY on June 21st. It is displayed at the WKU Business Research and Development Center at 2413 Nashville Rd in BG. The car was shown at the Keenland Concourse d'Elegance in Lexington, KY, July 18. Great interest. My cell is 954-662-5500  Regards, Wilhelm Lilliehook</p>
  • edited November -1
    <p>I am located in Memphis and just purchased a Roadster.  Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks.  Anyone else around here?</p>
  • edited November -1
    I've had my roadster for about a year now and am throughly enjoying it. Are there any other Tesla owners in Tennessee?
  • edited November -1
    FredV, I am in Memphis and have had mine for a little over a year. I love it. It is my daily driver and starts countless conversations. I am not aware of anyone else in this end of the state with a Tesla.
  • edited November -1
    I am in the Memphis area and expecting delivery of model s next month. Anybody know where convenient charging stations are located along I-40 around Nashville?
  • edited November -1
    We are in Nashville and had our S for about 6 weeks. Any fellow enthusiasts in town?
  • edited November -1
    has anyone used the dc fast chargers at various cracker barrels around chattanooga, knoxville, and nashville?
  • edited November -1
    I used with my leaf.
    Hopefully MS to be here this week
  • edited November -1
    pencil2man... I am in Franklin. I got mine in Feb and am loving the car still. Maybe we can organize a drive to Jack (Daniels) and back. see you on the road.
  • GEBGEB
    edited November -1
    For those owners in Nashville, do you currently get ranger service, or do you have to drive long distance to a SC? If ranger service, how has the service been?
  • edited November -1
    currently we get ranger service from Atlanta but a Nashville service center is in the works. Not sure when it is scheduled to open, but I have had nothing but positive experiences with Anthony and his techs.
  • GEBGEB
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the response! What have you seen as the typical lead time from the time you call with an issue, until the ranger is on-site? We also will be looking forward to the SC in the Nashville area, but want to make sure that we have some form of service without having to drive to Atlanta.
  • edited November -1
    I guess that would depend on the severity of the issue. The only time I had to use the ranger service was because my child seats were on back-order and I took delivery of the car instead of waiting for the seats to come in. Anthony contacted me when the child seat arrived in Atlanta and scheduled the visit to meet my needs. I could have opted for a service call window of two or three days later but instead chose a date/time that fit my schedule. I haven't had any issues with my Model S that were not taken care of by a reboot or a software upgrade so I have no experience scheduling a timely ranger visit. I would say this... the Atlanta service center is very accommodating and I'm sure they would get you the prompt service you deserve if you needed it. I have called Anthony directly a few times now with questions and he was able to help me every time. Hope that helps.
  • edited November -1
    For those interested, I am living in Chattanooga right next to Hamilton Place Mall and will have an 80 AMP HPWC installed later this month in anticipation of my Model S arrival in November. Anyone needing a charge is more than welcome to use my setup. Send me an e-mail clmonk at epbfi . com
  • edited November -1
    Also FYI the DC Fast Chargers at the Cracker Barrels in the Chattanooga area are all CHaDemo and will not work on the Tesla without the adapter due out later this fall.
  • edited November -1
    Chipper,
    Thanks for the offer. I am trying to see if I can drive my S down to Tampa from Chicago and would be passing through on or about Dec,22. If you're still offering, I would take you up on that.
    Thanks,
    Ivan
  • edited November -1
    joy.ferlisi... I live in Germantown and just ordered a Model S. Is it possible to meet up so I can see one up close? Thanks!
  • edited November -1
    I will gladly show you mine...even let you drive it if you are in the Chattanooga area.
  • edited November -1
    hopefully we will be getting our Tesla Showroom/Service Center in Brentwood soon.

http://www.teslamotors.com/forum/forums/service-nashville
  • edited November -1
    Chipper... thanks for the offer. I met up with another Model S owner very close to me and got to experience it up close. I'm excited to receive mine, in about 2 weeks!
  • edited November -1
    My Model S is due to be delivered in about 2 weeks. The delivery folks in St. Louis tell me that they have (or will have) delivered nearly 6 cars in the next few weeks. Any interest in starting a local (i.e. Memphis/Germantown) MS group?
  • edited November -1
    Construction of the Brentwood Tesla Showroom/Service Center is underway. Stopped by the site today just to see if anything was happening. Turns out they were demoing the inside and the crew was hard at work prepping for a large garage door install in the showroom area of the building. Had a quick chat with the remodeling guys and they thought they could have the project done in two to three months. Hopefully in a few months we will be live from music city!
  • edited November -1
    I was there 2 weeks ago. it looked finised except for some used paint cans and tools by front door
  • edited November -1
    The Service Center has been open for a few weeks but Tesla has finally corrected the address on the website.

http://www.teslamotors.com/service/nashville

If you are in the area, head over and say Hi to the friendly folks at the Nashville Service Center.