Europe

Belgium - Model S

edited November -1 in Europe
Welcome on board. I try to keep track of everybody in Belgium. Please specify if you odered the Model S (starts with a P# in Europe) or a Model S "Signature" (starts with a S# in Europe). I have number 346 - General Production (P) Tesla Model S.

Comments

• edited November -1
    P #259 :)
  • edited November -1
    P #360 ( so far the 3th in Belgium, i hope it stays this way)
  • edited November -1
    P <b>#411</b> Belgium, Europe Confirmed on July 25th 2011. So, Let's start the first <b>Belgian Tesla Owners Club</b> and put EV friendly restaurants on the map. Who will join us?
  • edited November -1
    signature S#6
  • edited November -1
    I am :
    - Signature MODEL S #7
    - ROADSTER 2.0 #0168 (delivered 2010-01-27) Glacier Blue
  • edited November -1
    Like our colleges from the Netherlands, it may be interesting where the Belgian Tesla's (will) have there home town.
    P#360 Brakel Oost-Vlaanderen
  • edited November -1
    Would love to create a website as soulopoulos suggested, but I'm not 100% sure I'll buy the Model S (even though I reserved one). And being creator without owning the car itself is kind of stupid.

A meeting will be mandatory, obviously ;)
  • edited November -1
    Zorba,

Belgium declared itself as a constitutional monarchy, with first king Leopold I exercising the right of confessional freedom right from the start for him self. So I don't see why you can't webmaster a Tesla owner site without having one yourself.
    Just make sure the ad links generate enough cash to net you a decent Model S :-)
  • edited November -1
    Any ideas for the URL?

Teslaowners.be seems too exclusive, as it is the intention for enthusiasts to join as well.

teslamotorsclub.be? Don't think it is necessary to add Belgium, as we use .be as domain.

I still have a free .be domain :-)
  • edited November -1
    tesla.wanna.be?
  • edited November -1
    P#421
  • BguBgu
    edited November -1
    S#65 - Hoegaarden

Anybody from Belgium traveling to the factory on the 1st of October?
    Teslamotorsclub.be sounds nice, it says what it is :-)
  • edited November -1
    here is:

Signature Model S #14

Status | Reserved
  • edited November -1
    One P#134 going to Luxembourg via Belgium, most likely.
  • edited November -1
    P #447 - Mechelen
    Hi there nice!
    A Belgian Tesla motor club already? Wow
    And now waiting for the car to come...
    [email protected]
  • edited November -1
    There soon (december) should come a real Tesla garage in Antwerpen (so I am told).. But I don't get an answer of Mr. Rogier Kroymans about that matter...
    Does anyone knows more?
    Or just wait & see?
  • P #227 Gent

I agree on the fact that the Benelux representative of Tesla stays very quiet about evolution and happenings towards reservation owners.
    We may not be his cliënts at this moment, but we're his future cliënts. So (a bit more) communication would be nice.

What about "www.nofuelnogovernment.be?" ;-)

http://be.linkedin.com/in/patrickclaerhoutcoverbel
  • edited November -1
    Hello,

For personal reasons, I would like to cancel my reservation for the Model S . Someone would be interested to take my sequence number #124 ?

Regards
    Alain from Belgium
  • edited November -1
    Is that P124? Would love to jump some places ahead :)
  • edited November -1
    Model S #79

Reservation Confirmation Number | #RN089928
    Status | Your Model S is Reserved :-)

Located near Antwerp.
  • edited November -1
    Model S#87
    RN104912,Confirmed
    Location,Boutersem
    [email protected]
  • edited November -1
    P788 Zonhoven
    Is the Belgium Tesla club website already known ? I am willing to help to set it up ...
  • edited November -1
    There is a Tesla Benelux Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/teslaclubbenelux
  • edited November -1
    www.teslamotorsclub.be is already registered by a company. I tried to contact them but no answer unfortunately ...
  • edited November -1
    We can call it TelsaBelgium.be ?