Florida

Supercharger at West Palm service center is deleted from list

edited November -1 in Florida
A few months ago a new Supercharger location was opened up at the I95 Blue Heron Heron Boulevard exit going east at the Wawa gas station. However when they did this the supercharging location at the Service and Sales Center at Dreyer Boulevard and Military Trail going west at the same exit was deleted from the display when you hit the supercharger location button. The Wawa is much more convenient because there is food and beverages available,but it is often iced because they allow 15-minute non Tesla parking.

The service center location never has any cars there now. I believe they deleted it from the display because they just want to have it available to charge cars that are being delivered.

You can still get it to show up by saying navigate to Tesla and it will list the service center sales location. The location is not in the great area but it may be more convenient to people that are getting off of the Turnpike since you don't have to go an extra two miles to get to the Wawa. Just figured I'd mention it so that people would know that there is also an alternate location.