Model 3

GOT My Model 3 Saturday, the 19th of October!!!!

1111213141517»

Comments

• edited December 2019
    It is my second update since I got the young lady. It is gonna take 25 minutes. !!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2019
    My wife and I are texting back and ofrth right now. She is in the house. She is telling me I am like a kid with a new toy.

I wish all of you could see and feel the excitement I am exuding!!!
  • edited December 2019
    Man, you are fun. Probably fun patron to go to Bar and have a few beers )
  • edited December 2019
    @White I am boring as hell!! LMAO. You would be disappointed in me. I am not a big drinker. I get drunk maybe 2-3 times a year. Vodka is my drink.

But I do like to laugh!!! And live!!
  • edited November -1
    I just got the latest update. Something something dot something dot 7.
    I sat in the car as it updated. Like I do with all the other updates!!!!
    It is the little things in life that excite me!!!
  • edited January 4
    Pg3ibew:
    Just sayin', I think you have the record for the longest-lived post on this forum. This is message #406. Only the original "how to post here" exceeds yours and all but the first message of that ought to have gone elsewhere. So you have the pleasure of a new(ish) Model 3 as well as the distinction of the most responses to your post. Nicely done!

Life is good but it's better in a Tesla.
  • edited January 4
    @Stinnett,
    I hope @Pg3ibew's thread grows to become the longest lived post on the forum, but there are others. @Pg3ibew has a good bit of competition to claim the biggest Tesla fan award :)

Search for @mntlvr's hat thread, he kept the forum motivated for a looong time. I met him twice his enthusiasm for teslas in real life is as strong as it is on the forum
    @Red_exiles' anti-troll theorem thread too..
    These are threads that just what came to my mind, there may be others
  • edited November -1
    Hah. Thanks guys. But there are thread a lot bigger. I am just an uncontrollable fan boy!!!!
  • edited January 4
    Tesla Hat https://imgur.com/gallery/BWfCDFd

How is this for fan boy. We are fan boy and Gal. Lmao
  • edited January 4
    I need to take a selfie with wifey in the hats
  • edited January 4
    Mr. and Mrs. Fanboy and Girl

http://imgur.com/gallery/fnjuWye
  • edited November -1
    Today, my bride and I wore our hats and took a drive to Whole Foods on 3rd Ave. in Brooklyn. There were 2 Model 3s charging at the Charge point chargers and a Ford Fusion Energi at a 3rd and I pulled into the 4th and it was broken. No big deal.

After Whole Foods, we took a ride the the Tesla Service center in Red Hook Brooklyn. My bride asked what we were gonna do once we got there. I said I wasn't sure. Maybe we could just go in and have a cup of coffee with the service guys.

We got there about 3pm. It was closed. Oh Well, We had a nice drive to Whole Foods and bought some stuff and drove home!!!
  • edited January 5
    Driving to Brooklyn

https://imgur.com/CFKsmmR
  • edited January 5
    Driving to Brooklyn

https://imgur.com/CFKsmmR
  • edited January 5
    this thread has a long way to go to be the longest. I believe that honor belongs to mntlvr23. His thread now has 3,377 posts!

https://forums.tesla.com/forum/forums/less-1-battery-degradation-38600-miles
  • edited January 5
    On the Model S forum there is a ‘How to’ forum that began in 2011-2012 by a guy called JT.
    He passed it on to a guy called NKYTA.
    The thread gets refreshed by NKYTA periodically which wipes all previous posts.
    Currently, there’s 561. It is a ‘bump’ thread for its educational offerings.
    Over the years since NKYTA has had it it has been refreshed more than 50 times in 7 years.
    Can’t even begin to fathom how many total posts on THAT thread.

Still Grinning ;-)
  • edited January 5
    ‘How to’ thread on MS forum

Still Grinning ;-)
  • edited November -1
    I never really thought about making this the longest thread. I just figured, instead of me starting a thread about every thing, good or bad, I can show my fandom all in one thread.
  • edited January 8
    I stand (sit, actually) chastened. I'm not a veteran here; I got my M3 in October 2018. I only started on the forum in 2019 with any regularity (and I'm still merely sporadic). So I guess there are a couple of threads with hundreds more comments; I made my post based on what I saw in the list and the first few pages. I don't typically look beyond page 2 or 3. But this one seems to have more fun.

Life is good but it's better in a Tesla.

p.s. My hat is the black with red logo one. I want the worded one! It was sold out when I got mine ...
  • edited January 8
    @Stinnett
    Welcome to the crazy family!
    We can be entertaining and infuriating but fun we definitely try to share.
    Except for those, that, well...

Still Grinning ;-)
  • edited January 11
    Today, my bride and I needed to drop our Dyson Vacuum at the service center in Paramus, NJ. It was about 35 miles each way, from Staten Island, NY. Directly next to the Dyson Store was a Tesla Dealer and service center. After we dropped off the Vac, we drove to the Tesla dealer and plugged into the supercahrger. The bride sat in the car while it charged and called our son. I went in to the dealer and spoke to one of the salesmen. Sean was his name. He actually knew the Salesman, Dylan, that sold me my car out of Manhattan. Sean and I bullshitted until I got a notification that my car had 5 minutes left to charge. I bid him farewell. And went to my car.

As a side note. Driving to Dyson, I used 211 wh/m
    Driving home, I used 228 wh/m.

Yes, the weather in NYC is warm today. I was very impressed with my mileage. I drove the speed limit. Qithout heat or AC.