Model 3

GOT My Model 3 Saturday, the 19th of October!!!!

Comments

• edited October 2019
    @Mike83, I have all of the KNICK KNACKS, LOL. As a matter of fact, I walked in from the Gym and there it was, my DYSON Car vac!!!!!! Just delivered from Amazon!!!
  • edited October 2019
    My wish for you is that you love your car as much as I love mine. You are in for such a treat! Congrats.
  • edited October 2019
    @cmh95628 , I don't even have it yet, and I love it!!!!
  • edited November -1
    I am not sure how many of you are old enough to remember the old days. Back in the early 70s, when I was a kid, a neighbor getting a new car was a BIG DEAL and all the neighbors and kids came out to OOGLE at the neighbor's new car. Well, that has not happened for a LONG TIME. It appears to be happening with Tesla Cars. All 3 of my sons, my Brother in law, my Nephew and a few friends and neighbors are going to be at my house when Tesla Delivers my Car Saturday. My work friends have all BOOKED reservation rides for Monday Morning when I get to work.
  • Regarding puddle lights, I don’t believe they are active in the SR+ configuration due to deliberate software disabling. That being the case, upgrading the puddle lights makes no sense in an SR+.
  • edited October 2019
    54 hours...
  • edited October 2019
    Congrats! Welcome to the EV World
  • edited October 2019
    I’m very excited for you!
    I highly recommend that you at least have the front bumper and rocker panels wrapped with PPF.
    You should also order a set of jack pads specific to the Model 3.
    Ceramic tint really makes a difference in keeping the interior cool and in my opinion reduces road noise.
    Take the long way home from now on!
  • edited October 2019
    Congrats! Enjoy, wait for your first road trip, is just great!

:-)
  • edited October 2019
    Thank you for all the advice.
    @Ray, where would I find jack pads?
  • edited October 2019
    Pg3ibew :)
    Where in NYC?
  • edited October 2019
    Side favor, when you receive the car, can you post what the EPA milage and range ratings are on the Monroe Sticker (that giant white sticker all new cars come with). They changed up the range on the website, so I'm curious if they have changed the sticker.
  • edited October 2019
    @Firaz, SI
    @kevin, yes. I will post the sticker.
  • edited October 2019
    @Pg3ibew
    You can find them on EBay. Here is the set i purchased. I just keep them in the charging bag in the trunk.
    Thanks for asking!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/183660565982
  • edited October 2019
    @Pg3ibew I came to the Model 3 from a Chevy Volt and stuck with the 1772 charger I had as my everyday juice box. It works just fine.
  • edited October 2019
    @Ray, Just ordered. Thanks.
    @Devil, Thanks. I am doing the same thing. Sticking with the J1772 until it gives me reason to change it.
    T minus 43 hours!!!
  • edited October 2019
    Sunday's gonna be Funday!
  • edited October 2019
    Sparky | October 17, 2019
    Sunday's gonna be Funday!
    ----
    I disagree, it's Saturday that's fun day :)
  • edited October 2019
    After today, every day that ends in Y will be Funday for Pg3ibew.
  • edited October 2019
    @all of you. We have fun EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! Saturday will become MORE FUN!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2019
    Yay for you!
    Welcome to the family.

Nice to see a happy post.

Still Grinning ;-)
  • edited October 2019
    @pg3 - CONGRATS! You are going to be so happy! I just passed my 1 year anniversary with my Model 3 and I still say it is my favorite possession ever!

Xbox One wired controller is what I have for the games.
    Be ready to have uncontrollable urges to just go out and DRIVE!
  • edited October 2019
    @Pg3ibew
    You getting your 3 Saturday reminded me of this Hip Hop song from the 90’s
  • M3GM3G
    edited October 2019
    Congratulations! You’ll like it very much. You don’t even want to drive an ICE car again.
  • edited October 2019
    36 hours or so...........,