General

Mega breakthrough

edited October 2019 in General
Super-efficient heat recovery?
Giant Thermoelectric Effect from Transmission Supernodes. Justin Bergfield, Michelle Solis, and Charles Stafford. ACS Nano Sept. 2010.
http://www.physorg.com/news204552797.html

OK, this is beyond huge. Micron-thick ultra-efficient thermo-electrics? Let your imagination run wild.

Comments

• edited November -1
    wow this is darn cool. and like the article said, it wont only be limited to automobiles. but for Tesla it will definitely be something big to consider!
  • edited November -1
    Thorium is nice, really cheap fusion is nicer.

Check out focusfusion.org and LPPpower.com . It could be hitting the world markets in under 5 years, at 1/20 the best current N.A. retail capital and output costs.

Everything else is then just economic roadkill.

But I agree thorium reactors to eat up old wastes would be a good idea.
  • edited October 2019
    i like things
  • edited October 2019
    i like things
  • edited October 2019
    i like things2
    asd
    asd
  • edited October 2019
    xx
  • edited November -1
    Future Spammer?
  • edited October 2019
    Probably testing out their account to make sure its capable of spamming. What other reason to comment on a 9 year old thread.
  • edited November -1
    I flagged them, but does that do anything to the account or just the posts?
  • edited November -1
    Just flag the top level post. Make the whole thread go away before it becomes spammed (more than it is).
  • edited October 2019
    @Prescott

Its only for the posts. Do as @rx says, just get rid of the thread. Its useless at this point and its only purpose attracts spam, just flag the thread and it will vanish. I have done so myself, and you should also consider doing that to the TESLA TOKEN thread, as that one literally only gets spam.
  • edited October 2019
    done