General

guided tour

edited August 2012 in General
Does someone know how to get a guided tour through the headquarters from Tesla Motors in Palo Alto? It´s about a group of 15-20 people and the date will probably be in spring 2012. Would be very nice if someone could let me know the contact person for my issue.

thanks in anticipation

Comments

• edited November -1
    have you tried to contact tesla
  • edited November -1
    It´s a bit difficult because I´m from an advertising company in Germany and because of the time shift of 9 hours it´s hard to get somebody on the phone. I wanted to write an email but can´t find an adresse for my issue. I also talked to somebody from Tesla Motors in Munich but he told me to contact Cali directly. If anybody could give me an email adresse to contact would be great...
  • edited November -1
    why don't you contact your local store? they will be able to help I'm sure.
  • edited November -1
    Your contact at the Munich store should direct you to the proper email/contact in California.
  • edited November -1
    Well, if you go to the About Tesla->Contact on the US version of the website you get the Email address [email protected] for "General North American Inquiries." You could try that....
  • edited November -1
    Thanks to all of you for answering. I already wrote an email to that reservation adress but nodody replies. I´ll try to contact that man from the Munich store again.

Thank you!
  • edited November -1
    You are right. They do not have a spare minute, or extra person to respond right now. They are so focused in the developement of the product, that it will take awhile to develope the company!

I called the Tesla official website phone number: (650)681-xxxx several times to get more specific information on apparell.

The voice mail picks up, but no call back for 4 days.

I don't blame them. I will get the info another time from a local dealer.

They just need to get the Model S delivery ahead of schedule!!!
  • edited November -1
    They respond very promptly to emails. I emailed them for more info and they responded within the day.
  • edited March 28
    <b>Heyy</b>
  • edited March 28
    <br>
    hey<br>
  • edited November -1
    @test123av2121: "hey"
    Test complete. You may begin spamming now.

We will, of course, nuke your posts by flagging them.