Model 3

Best Forum Contributor: Your Results are In!

Comments

• edited November 2019
    Never try to be rational with the irrational.... There's fungus amoungus…. ;-)
  • edited November 2019
    I think I get the Chuck Bednarik Award for best two way player.
  • edited November 2019
    @fish - he only listed those with the most votes, not everyone that received them. That's fairly obvious, bless your heart.
  • edited November -1
    "he only listed those with the most votes, not everyone that received them."@hokiegirl1

Missed that in the legend...wait it's not there. You just made that up. Oh well...we can wait for the new software with polling.
  • edited November 2019
    @fish- there are 2 kinds of people in this world: those who can infer from missing information.
  • edited November -1
    And people who think there are two kinds of people in the world.
  • edited November 2019
    @Bighorn Congratulations and thanks for your fine contributions to the Tesla family of owners.
  • edited November 2019
    Agree.

Fish is an idiot.
  • edited November 2019
    @Bighorn, I’ll echo Howard’s sentiment. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with me on several occasions.

The question is, where will you display your award? :-)
  • edited November 2019
    @hokiegir1 - you were robbed! I think if the tabulation had been the number of mentions, you and big would have been neck and neck. Thanks to you for all your helpful advice here.
  • edited November 2019
    Bighorn for President
  • edited November 2019
    He already is.
  • edited November 2019
    @walnotr - Aww, thanks, but Bighorn really did deserve it. I didn't vote at all because I had a list I couldn't prioritize, but I'm glad so many people felt I was notable. :)
  • edited November 2019
    You should share your list, as a respected forum member your list can help others process sincere advice from the junk.
  • edited November 2019
    When you look at the data, clearly FISH is #2 in both categories. RIP humanity.
  • edited November 2019
    He’s a loose deuce for sure.
  • edited November 2019
    andy.connor.e not surprising at all, second place was only a handful of votes and Bighorn is clearly regarded as the top poster here.

I think you can connect the rest of the dots...
  • edited November 2019
    Like IDK, in the Ugly category, he is clearly tied at #3, but maybe 3=2 in some counties.
  • edited November 2019
    To be clear, the "ugly" section just refers to unusable data for this poll. It does not describe the value +/- of those posts, other than their lack of bearing on the poll itself.
    It was worthwhile noting that, in an attempt to nominate a top contributor, the posts were quite distracted (76%).
    As an analogy, could you imagine trying to watch a show where 76% of the screen was covered in static?

That is quite significant and rather telling of this forum.
  • edited November 2019
    "...To be clear, the "ugly" section just refers to unusable data for this poll. It does not describe the value +/- of those posts, other than their lack of bearing on the poll itself...." -@synfendia

Then perhaps you should have given it a different category header... One of my "ugly" and "unusable" posts was reiterating your "plea"....
  • edited November 2019
    ^^^^ Just one example of my "Ugly" and "Unusable" posts, in case you didn't actually read them prior to classifying them as "Ugly"...

"The OP -@synfendia makes a plea earlier (above) to stay on topic and just provide votes. This after many, including myself, strayed off topic yesterday and earlier today. What happens after the plea? Well, you all can sadly see the same disrupters continue with non value added disruption. Since I voted earlier, this will be my last post here."
  • edited November -1
    Unfortunate timing as I was in the middle of a troll hunt
  • edited November 2019
    -@synfendia

And, I posted this (below) "Ugly" and "Unusable" post after the cutoff, which you may have included in your tally of "Ugly"...

“-@ReD eXiLe ms us
    I haven't tried M3OC, but will check it out when I can. Re TMC moderation, I hardly see any overt assertion of it, or people complaining about it, currently. It's quite possible that the over-zealous mods you mention have left the mod role, or TMC altogether. At the present time, it feels like most moderation is behind the scenes. On FSD and Lane Departure avoidance, I've taken some pretty hard positions and never triggered a mod response. You might go back to see if the mod that bothered you is even still active there. If not, it would be good to see you rejoin the community. And yes, I really do come to these forums for a "reprieve" from the daily reality of my current existence. Feel free to PM me "over there" if you so desire.”
  • edited November 2019
    I voted for fish as a joke )
  • edited November 2019
    I thought the results labeled me as the forums most unuseful poster.