Model 3

Temps, Precondition, Regen data with GRAPHS

14567810»

Comments

• edited January 18
    Denominators again. Yeesh.
  • edited November -1
    Let us all marvel at how the magic of an increasing divisor brings a relatively-constant number down.

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-8H3Wp8H/0/X3/i-8H3Wp8H-X3.jpg
  • edited January 18
    @MAB
    Obviously fake since you did that all in zero minutes.
  • edited January 18
    Here's another example where at 15 mile it shows over 600 Wh/mi but the same time/mile point shows under 600 Wh/mi in 30 mile.

Clearly one is wrong. Wonder if those big energy spikes of Preconditioning get counted?

https://imgur.com/zB2Si8T

https://imgur.com/CuyoOz4
  • edited January 18
    Uneducable.
  • edited January 19
    He is not here to learn, he is trying to teach.
  • edited January 19
    This morning at 8am I started eating cereal. By 8:10 I had eaten 3 bowls of cereal. My wife said, “you are eating cereal at 18 bowls per hour”. By 9:00 I had still only eaten 3 bowls of cereal. I said “I’m only eating 3 bowls per hour”.

Which one of us was wrong?
  • edited January 19
    What’s your rated chews per bowl, and how does that compare to your projected chews per bowl? Like me, do you chew 30% more in winter due to increased milk density?
  • edited November -1
    This is getting cereal.
  • edited January 19
    So you're saying you only ate another 9 bowls of cereal by noon, not 54 as FISH would assume? Either way, seems you like your cereal.
  • edited January 19
    “Just drive the damn car”
  • edited January 19
    “Just drive the damn car”
  • edited January 19
    trix are for kids
  • edited November -1
    Thank you guys for good laugh
  • edited January 19
    Bighorn | January 18, 2020
    So you're saying you only ate another 9 bowls of cereal by noon, not 54 as FISH would assume? Either way, seems you like your cereal.

Minor correction, FISH would declare that 54 bowls’ worth of cereal was actually used, regardless of whether Jallred actually ate it.
  • edited January 19
    The breakfast equation:

Eggs/easy + milk/cereal + bacon + OJ = Breakfast.
  • edited January 19
    I should also mention if you are putting the cereal in the bowl before the milk you are being dangerous.
  • edited January 19
    The epa says I should be able to go for 48 hours on 3 bowls of cereal. That’s about right if I don’t actually do anything. In the winter I find that I can only go 24 hours on 3 bowls of cereal. Thing is though, my stomach can actually hold 4 bowls of cereal, but I’ve been led to believe it can only hold 3.

My wife likes to know what my plans are for the day. It helps her to know when she has to go shopping for more cereal. Usually she makes us cereal at home, but it takes a while, so sometimes we have to buy it at an express cereal market. We like the market where they charge by the box (or bowl), but sometimes we have to go to those place where you pay by the minute you are in the store. It costs more, but we don’t care, We are the only ones that ever go there. it’s still cheaper than steak and eggs. And it’s better for the environment too. I mean grain is better than cows and chickens.
  • edited January 19
    Someone around here is kookoo for coco puffs.
  • edited January 19
    im awaiting the captain to crunchatize me
  • edited November -1
    Wow, I was away from the forum for the last 34 posts and now I'm rolling on the floor. This is hilarious...now its time for bed.

Just watched The Birdbox with my wife and we are in a cabin in the middle of the woods....going to be a fun night! Haha
  • edited January 28
    Preconditioning stays on while plugged in to charge at a supercharger if the car believes the battery is cold.

While driving at 60mph, preconditioning will not add any noticible heating effect on the battery(or stator/motor) over the normal stator/motor heating from driving 60mph alone.

FISHEV continues to argue but he knows nothing about the subject and continues to argue that Tesla's own CANbus messages can't be trusted, even though they come from the car's programming by Tesla engineers.

FISHEV likes to argue for the sake of arguing and has no interest in getting to the bottom of anyone's calculations to actually prove or disprove them.

FISHEV automatically believes that everyone's statements, calculations, and testing is wrong since they are not Tesla engineers...but he believes he is right even though he is not a Tesla engineer.

FiSHEV doesn't want to learn and doesn't like being told that he is wrong.

FiSHEV has a basic lack of understanding of power and energy and continues to rely on in car graphs where values are off the chart and therefore can not be derived by the chart...which leads us back to FISHEV doest trust the CANbus messages that Tesla is using to make the chart in the first place and that actually can give the actual values that cannot be derived by the graphical chart representation on the screen in the car.

FiSHEV is either playing dumb, actually dumb, trolling us, or is just plain crazy.

I will continue to engage with FISHEV to continue to show that he has no desire to better him/herself as a person and to learn or even accurately educate anyone.
  • edited January 28
    "Preconditioning stays on while plugged in to charge at a supercharger if the car believes the battery is cold."@derotam.

Teslas says it goes off.

We even had one of the CANBUS boys posit its not really on when Tesla says its on.

"This indicates that even though the car is still showing a preconditioning condition, it is not actually working."@dereotam.

https://forums.tesla.com/forum/forums/still-preconditioning-battery-supercharging-while-charging?page=3
  • edited November -1
    Anyone still reading these posts can just go back up to the OP for the full story and not just the cherry picked partial story that FISHEV is trying to post.