General

Cybertruck

What are the width dimensions of cybertruck vs Model 3?

Comments

• edited November -1
    231.7" x 78.8" x 75" high
  • edited December 2019
    It's much bigger!?!
  • edited December 2019
    double the corners, triple the bends, and maximum awesome.
  • edited November -1
    @BadgerErickson: "It's much bigger!?!"
    It competes with Ford F-150, so yes, it’s much bigger than a small sedan.
  • edited December 2019
    Interesting, it is almost exactly the same size as the 74 Cadillac Sedan De Ville my Dad had when I was young.

This being in the UK mind, so for us it was unusually big especially back then. Most times it was fine, but it definitely had it's moments in tiny country old towns or trying to find a parking place big enough in London lol

I think in this day and age a car that size is a little easier to deal with, but I am prepared to put up with a certain amount of hassle for This truck.

Who knows, by the time it arrives, maybe it can go find it's own parking space :)
  • edited December 2019
    78.8 ‘’ width vs ?
  • edited November -1
    78.8" wide.....? That is without mirrors. My MS with the mirrors folded out is 84 inches.
  • edited December 2019
    It’s cheap to run. Compared to other trucks it’s cheap to buy. It’s rugged with a big secure truck bed. It’s able to power electric tools and compressed air tools. Huge 16” ground clearance with independent air suspension and built-in ramp. It’s a real trucker working truck. Then there’s all the Tesla specific stuff. Instant torque, autopilot, FSD option, pre-cooling auto defrost, superchargers almost everywhere, over air updates. If you need a Truck, do you want pretty or tough? It makes me laugh people saying it’s ugly. If pretty matters don’t buy it. 250,000 have pre-ordered. No doubt there will be changes for local legal compliance. Don’t expect it to look much different.
  • edited December 2019
    I can see people who use a truck to earn a living being all over this. For example, the contractor who remodeled our house had about 350K miles on his RAM 2500 all of which was relatively short distances towing a trailer. So, he probably averaged 10 MPG. so, 35,000 gallons of gas + oil changes all of which came straight out of his bottom line (IE take home pay). So, regardless of his opinion of the looks of the CT I suspect he would be all over it. After all, it is a tool for him.
  • edited December 2019
    its a game changer for trucks
  • edited December 2019
    Watch The Game Changers

It’s now about the cybertruck, not about being vegan anymore
  • edited December 2019
    Can we use this site to petition Tesla to have a dedicated site for Cybertruck like what they have with other Tesla mdoels?

Anyone with me?
  • edited December 2019
    Can we use this site to petition Tesla to have a dedicated site for Cybertruck like what they have with other Tesla mdoels?

Anyone with me?
  • edited December 2019
    @ramoncito - a petition is unlikely to help. Model 3 forum didn't appear long after announced. I can't explain why the delay, but it's always been that way in these Forums. Notice there is no Y forum or Roadster 2020 either.
  • edited December 2019
    Have you seen the Tesla Energy forum?
  • edited December 2019
    @TeslaTap -- oh, that sucks!
  • edited December 2019
    Ok, there are some changes coming and I am certain a dedicated Cybrtrk will be one of them.
  • edited December 2019
    I can not wait, I order my on the 24th , I am a sale rep not Contractor.
    It will I have a lot of storage solutions for me.
  • edited December 2019
    I can not wait, I order my on the 24th , I am a sale rep not Contractor.
    It will I have a lot of storage solutions for me.
  • edited November -1
    Model Y forum will appear late 2020
    CT forum will appear 2022
  • edited December 2019
    Maxxer, no, it will be sooner than that. I can’t give you a set date, but changes are coming.
  • edited November -1
    @jordanrichard - have a question for you not for the forums. Would you mind emailing me at [email protected] my name?
  • edited December 2019
    Anyone know the dual motor CT weight yet??? >6000 lbs?????
  • edited December 2019
    I agree with HC, I love the way the CYBER truck looks!
    Good looks, durable and powerful.
    I've signed up!