General

Snow chains

edited November -1 in General
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know if there is a Tesla service shop in Los Angeles area where I can buy Tesla snow chains? I need them asap so ordering online wont work!
Thanks

Comments

• edited November -1
    I doubt they would have any in stock
    Especially in LA
  • edited November -1
    For which car?
  • edited November -1
    Last I checked, chains were required seven miles south of Big Pine. :o
  • edited November 2019
    Model 3 LR RWD.... 235/45/18 ...
  • edited November -1
    Model 3 LR RWD.... 235/45/18 ...
  • edited November 2019
    Try calling the SC directly.
  • edited November 2019
    Serious dumpage happening now. I would just stay home. We may be stuck here. I don’t know.
  • edited November -1
    I have a spare set of Model S chains. I only have one set of Model 3 chains that I have never used. Can I trust you to take care of them and return them in good condition.
  • edited November 2019
    That’s so nice, @sccrendo.
  • edited November -1
    @screendo.... thank you so much. Actually, I would like to pay you full price for the chains, so none of us have worries about any accidental chain damage and than if you dont need them right this weekend you can order a brand new set from Tesla website.
    I know that this would be you TOTALY doing me a favor and I would hugely appreciate it.
    Are these actual Peweg RSS76 that are available of Tesla website?
  • edited November 2019
    @screendo.... thank you so much. Actually, I would like to pay you full price for the chains, so none of us have worries about any accidental chain damage and than if you dont need them right this weekend you can order a brand new set from Tesla website.
    I know that this would be you TOTALY doing me a favor and I would hugely appreciate it.
    Are these actual Peweg RSS76 that are available of Tesla website?
  • edited November -1
    I ordered them from Tesla last year. I just never needed to use them
  • edited November 2019
    Cool..... please email me at [email protected] to figure out how to get to you.
    Thanks
  • edited November 2019
    Community......!
  • edited November 2019
    I sent you an email. I believe those are my chains. I will need to check when I get home this evening. Respond in your email when you need them by and where do you live.