edited December 2019 in Model 3
Please tell us how you got yourself banned
What were the reasons invoked by Tesla
How you got yourself unbanned

On a non-monitored forum

Thank you

Comments

• edited November -1
    The story has already been discussed for months. A search will give you the entire account so I do not feel compelled to repeat it. The way it went down did change the forum but not in the way those that complained about me (how I was suspended) had hopec, in fact it backfired on them.
  • edited November -1
    Sorry, I do not search a forum with no search option
  • edited November -1
    Many people are saying that M8B is actually EM
  • edited November -1
    Many people are saying that EM is actually not a pedo guy
  • edited December 2019
    Slow Saturday?
  • edited December 2019
    So Musk had himself suspended from the forum for bad behavior similar to Musks calling Thai rescue hero a pedophile?

That seems as improbable as @M8B's first claim that he was in Crater Lake for a week.
  • edited December 2019
    @Maxxer - If you search for "Searching the forum" it will tell you how to search it.
  • edited December 2019
    exactly fish
    dont believe that fake news
  • edited December 2019
    I am hoping that if I can get this rumor started
    I can get into the flag gang
  • edited November -1
    Right, EM has nothing else to do but write pedofestos.
  • edited November -1
    "exactly fish dont believe that fake news"

I wouldn't call @M8B's cover up claim of Crater Lake, fake news, just his being embarrassed and disingenuous.
  • edited November -1
    @FishEV Thanks for your post. Crater Lake is beautiful , I never mentioned it here, You seem to have a memory problem, Do you hear voices telling you what to do when no one else is around?
  • edited December 2019
    So Fish still no story on how you were Eagle and got ban?
  • edited December 2019
    I start to think M8B = FishEV
  • edited December 2019
    @tanya You claimed to be me. Why do you lie?
  • edited December 2019
    Musk did not call Vern a pedophile …a simple web search will tell one such.
  • edited November -1
    Now my main and only insult is Pedo guy

Any suggestions on how I can insult girls without getting sued?
  • edited December 2019
    "I start to think M8B = FishEV"

You really know how to hurt a guy.

@raqball knows who I am, where I live, what I drive even what I have in the trunk...Chadeo.

Besides I'm always civil, no name calling and other than occasionally dabbling in the defense of the dark arts on these useless threads, I stick to Model 3 stuff.

That was one of most EPIC internet smackdowns in history. The delete gang were deep into their tronspiracy stuff and were claiming I didn't have a Tesla, didn't have a Chademo adapter, didn't have Lane Keeping issues. Poor @raqball thought he'd clear it up and did a bit of throw down to me (even though it turned out it was on the delete gang) to meet up at Tesla and put up. Which I did. We had a fun time, gave bagels to the staff, got our registrations looked up and did a road test showing non-working Lane Keeping. Then the delete gang started attacking him for proving them crazy and wrong.

Funniest part, to me anyway, is I that makes me the only Tesla Forum member who has been vetted as 100% correct on my comments vs. @M8B's suspension for bad behavior.

I was not really involved in @M8B's suspension that was you and @raqball production for which the world should be eternally grateful.

I believe he got suspended for specific comments made to you.
  • edited December 2019
    Worst. Thread. Ever.
  • edited December 2019
    @FISHEV You seem talkative tonight, why are you not talking about why you changed from EaglesPDX to FISHEV? Are you embarrassed to talk about it?
  • edited December 2019
    Submitted by Maxxer on December 7, 2019
    The Magic 8 Ball story
    Please tell us how you got yourself banned

On a non-monitored forum
    You'd think it's impossible right? No moderation whatsoever...

I guess we know how though. Make a crude and disgusting sexual comment(s) to a member you think is underage..

Musk does not like Pedo's and neither does Tesla forum admins I guess....
  • edited December 2019
    Tesla apologized to me for making a knee jerk mistake. Ever since then rawballs has been having a tantrum that Tesla will no longer listen to him, he has become a joke and a nuisance to Tesla.
  • edited November -1
    Ever since you wouldn’t stop talking and dragging me into your fighting. So be it.
  • edited December 2019
    Tanya is M8B?
  • edited December 2019
    I have not dragged you into anything. You initiate every back and forth we have had. You jump in out of the blue into threads I post in with no thread subject matter and only a focused attack on me. You do this often.

Why do you lie?