General

TSLA go baby go

record high prices for the stock today. Are the shorts taking losses before the years end, or is the imminent china deliveries taking hold? perhaps the model Y? or maybe the cars are amazing and the word is finally out.

Comments

• edited December 2019
    Everything is currently ahead of schedule. Not sure how you can lie about things that are happening.
  • edited December 2019
    Tesla hit their target for market cap in Q3, and beyond.

Wall Street jumpers...
  • edited December 2019
    CT wasn't bad either. Over 350k orders
  • edited December 2019
    I did well today . . . And on Monday . . .
  • edited December 2019
    I jumped the gun and sold it all yesterday.
  • edited November -1
    Why? Its literally only going to go up
  • edited December 2019
    @andy, perhaps he wanted to pay off a couple Tesla car loans??

We did that with our S, then bought some more, but still have the loan on my wife’s 3...but still holding for now. Might pay that off and much of the rental home we bought at $500/share. :-)
  • edited December 2019
    @andy, because I thought it would go down. There’s been a nice run-up, but nothing lasts forever. Year end will probably bring record sales and good news of China production, but also an FSD deadline fail, I think.
  • edited December 2019
    Was at the Service Center today and the tech said that they should start scheduling M3 FSD customers beginning first week of January for the computer upgrade. Maybe a 2019 miss but hopefully not by much.
  • edited December 2019
    HW3 upgrade is different from FSD OTA release.
  • edited December 2019
    ah, idk man. Everything is ahead of schedule right now, (CT, MY, China Factory). They were only going to release part 1 of the FSD features which was basically extra glorified autopilot.
  • edited December 2019
    @Tropo: I think what he meant is that only those who own FSD are eligible for the HW3 upgrade
  • edited December 2019
    Thank you, sir.
  • edited December 2019
    Sorry for not understanding but are you saying Model 3 owners, who bought FSD, are finally getting the HW3. I've read that some S and X owners have gotten the HW3 upgrade as well but I haven't heard of anyone getting the actual software update to enable the FSD.
  • edited December 2019
    FSD is not available, some features are. if you have purchased that eventual feature set, you are eligible for the HW3 upgrade.
    If you did not purchase FSD, you are not eligible for the HW upgrade,
  • edited December 2019
    Its amazing to me how there is zero continuity with understanding FSD from Tesla to its consumers.

Not that im one of those "Tesla fix it!" kind of people, but Tesla seriously needs to get a grip on this. The fact that there is effectively zero continuity in understanding exactly what FSD is, and when its "release date" is should be self-evident to Tesla....
  • edited December 2019
    I requested Mobile service to do the HW3 upgrade, and was changed to 1/20/20 at the nearest Service Center.

At least this confirms that they are indeed scheduling the computer replacements!
  • edited December 2019
    Lots of good things coming together for stockholders:

'Teslas Semi Truck Could Bring In $2 Billion In Revenues By 2025
    9:51 PM ET 12/18/19 | TREFIS

Tesla's (NASDAQ: TSLA) all-electric Semi truck, which was unveiled in 2017, could go into limited production as soon as the end of next year."
  • edited December 2019
    Headed for 420
  • jjsjjs
    edited December 2019
    420 Wisdom
    THC - Tesla Has Cachet
    CBD - Can't Block Destiny
  • jjsjjs
    edited December 2019
    Shorts are going up in smoke.
  • edited December 2019
    this is reminding me of Elon sending that guy a box of short shorts.
  • edited November -1
    My oil pipeline stock was up 20% the other day after a takeover announcement and TSLA has gone up too. Playing both sides of the fence and winning on both. Even Trumps impeachment can't keep the market down. I am not tired of winning yet, but will be when it's time to pay capital gains.
  • edited December 2019
    Shorts are in at 38% on valuation of $180
    but 19% on $360
    Excuse me, is there a difference?
  • edited December 2019
    @jjs :-)