Model X

Starting March 15th, Tesla Forums will become read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

Model X Reservation Tally

Comments

• edited November -1
    Why would you want to test drive a Tesla Model S? That doesn't sound right to me. You want to buy a Tesla Model X, so you should make a reservation for the Tesla Model X. When the time comes, it will be possible to make a test drive in a Tesla Model X. That's the way it is, and should be.
  • edited November -1
    I made a Model X reservation and was allowed to test drive a Model S at the New Jersey event in June 2012. Make your X reservation so you can get your spot. Hopefully, there will be Model X's to test drive this summer.
  • edited November -1
    Tesla Motors is working on it to make a test drive in a Tesla Model X possible. This summer, or shortly after that, I think.
  • edited November -1
    Spoke with Corporate and they said if I switch from the Model S to the Model X they will slot me into a cancelation made around the time I put my original deposit down. No guarantees though. That was enough for me to move to the Model X today (and the showroom agreed to let me drive an S for now just to see how an EV drives).

USA X-P #2708 as of today
  • edited November -1
    I picked up the model S a few days ago and LOVE it. I put a deposit on the X today:
    USA P #2743
  • HGHG
    edited November -1
  • edited November -1
    Looking like about 12/day. Climbing!
  • edited November -1
    Norway: 249
  • edited November -1
    2750, on February 10th.
  • edited November -1
    A friend of mine just signed up for an X today! 2/24/13. His reservation number is 2900.
  • edited November -1
    Sounds about right, >11/day in the US.
  • edited November -1
    2935 on March 1
  • edited November -1
    Reserved 2/28/13 #2933
  • edited November -1
    Reserved #2950 on 3/3/13
  • mlml
    edited November -1
    Reserved # 2954 on 03/03/13
  • edited November -1
    About 322 (US production models only) since the end of January, = 322/31 = 10.4/day. In the slowest sales period of the year.
  • edited November -1
    United States, Model X - P # 2973, 5 Mar 2013
  • edited November -1
    US, Model X P #2990 8 Mar 2013
  • edited November -1
    EU P269 confirmation received today.
  • edited November -1
    Reservations, not confirmations, please.
  • edited November -1
    Europe P217 January 25, 2013
  • edited November -1
    Europe 264. March 2013
  • edited November -1
    The exact date, otherwise not useful.
  • edited November -1
    P288 EU
  • edited November -1
    When did the guy who used to update the tally die?