General

Will TSLA hit $500 - Yes, on 13-Jan-2020!

edited January 14 in General
It does seem likely, but who knows! So much great news from Tesla in the last 3 months and I expect more to come. What day do you expect to see TSLA hit $500?

Comments

• edited November -1
    How funny. You can't even find the TSLAQ brigade here anymore. Probably ran out of data and electricity when their shorts went up in smoke.
  • edited January 9
    definitely hitting 500 tomorrow
  • edited November -1
    will probably drp a bit tomorrow as peope take their profits
  • edited January 9
    I’m waiting to buy more stock until after Tesla releases it’s 4th quarter earning report. If the stock falls even a little, I will buy. If not, then I will stick with what I have.

Part of me wants the stock price to tank so I can buy more . . . If that makes me a bad Tesla owner and stockholder, then I’m sorry, but not really.
  • edited January 9
    $497.55 at 9 am, but has since dropped to $480. So close!
  • edited January 9
    2pm EST, $484.07
  • edited January 9
    Listening to wall street analysts TSLA will either crash or double so lots of useless info in the trade rags. IMO TSLA will hit $1k soon after earnings report and $4k once deliveries of Y and Cybertrucks occur with lots of ups and downs in-between. That's my hope anyway and knowing the product tells me much more than some analyst on wall st with an agenda! Go TSLA!!!
  • edited January 9
    No, thanks to Grimes tweets.
  • edited January 10
    @Ross, why would that affect TSLA prices?
  • edited January 10
    You'd think Tesla getting 1000 M3 orders a day in China would have an effect, but so far very little. Perhaps the Q4 call next month will add to the stock, but oddly, even good does not always affect the stock the way you'd expect.
  • edited January 10
    I am sure there is some aspect of people selling to cash in their profits, Shorts getting the f#[email protected] out while they can, and more people buying because they realize the stock could easily double. I've said this before, that people really need to think in this perspective, that less than 50% of Teslas business is in production right now as far as products go. And that is limited to what we currently know about.
  • edited January 10
    @rxl:
    Grimes makes Elon look cheap.
    As Dolly Parton says, it costs a lot of money to look this cheap.
    And the stock has taken a big hit, all expected, but Grimes doesnt do me any favors.
    I wonder if it was conceived in the Cybertruck.
  • edited November -1
    Well no Officer, I have no idea what happened. What happened? ..........

Windows smashed and paint scraped on a bunch of cars?

No, we don't even know what a Tesla looks like. Why would somebody go downtown smashing windows and scraping paint on one kind of car? You got a bunch of egotistical dorks driving em, who think they're better than other folks?

Well I'll be......
  • edited January 10
    I hear u. Those egotistical dorks driving Teslas are egotistical dorks with or without their Teslas.
  • edited January 10
    Yup, it takes all kinds. Well, unless it's in the Tesla whirled of sabotage....eating their own....too bad it goes to the script of zombies so soon.....
  • edited January 11
    It does seem like FOMO (fear of missing out) and a short squeeze might be at play. Either way I won't be shedding any tears for the holders of TSLAQ. Betting against an American company that is single handily allowing America to recapture the lead in automotive technology is pretty slimy so I am happy to see it backfire.
  • edited November -1
    Update: It hit $500 today. Sitting at $509 as I write this.
  • edited January 13
    Currently at $519.50 at 10 a.m. PST.
  • edited November -1
    Climate denial is a horrible investment thesis.
  • edited November -1
  • edited November -1
    Closed at $524 for the day, and $529 in after-hours trading. What a ride today :)
  • edited January 14
    “....make fart noises”. Our cars have been able to do that for a long while already?
  • edited November -1
    @ jordanrichard, I think the new and improved farts can be played from external speakers that were installed on recent cars, for the benefit of pedestrians.
  • edited January 14
    Elon's finally handing it to the shorts on a silver platter. The media's continual bad press.....punishment for not advertising....couldn't hold back the lemmings any more and the dam's been breached. What a great day!
  • edited January 14
    It’s now uncontrollable