1. Whistling noise while driving
2. Significant voice command issues/not receptive to our voice
3. Key fob—poor design
4. Middle row of seats—bulky and rather immobile
5. Query regarding why vehicle conducted sudden deceleration while on full self drive
6. Random lights issue. Why should software result in aberrant lights. That makes no sense in modern software era. Inappropriate if there is truly no malfunction issue.
7. Full self drive. Numerous was told that by November/December 2019, the car would drive in surface streets. This resulted in acquiring two teslas, given this marketing promise. Sadly, this is a broken promise.
100k car should have none of these issues. It is rather unseemly. This is inappropriate.
I am trying to see how other folks feel about the issues they’ve had with their vehicle. It is really inappropriate to have any of these issues for the price provided.