Model 3

Can't access car details page.

edited November -1 in Model 3
Is anybody else experiencing the same?

Comments

• edited November -1
    Nope. Both of our Model 3s show up, in terms of their details page.
  • edited January 11
    What happens when you try to access the details page, or are you saying the Vehicle Details link is missing?
  • edited November -1
    The page is blank. I tried Chrome and FF on both Windows and Mac, as well as mobile. Weird.
  • edited January 11
    I just checked mine and it's working fine for me...

What happens when you use the app?
  • edited November -1
    Blank page, just the header and footer.
  • edited January 11
    Sorry, app is fine. It is only detail page that's misbehaving.
  • edited November -1
    This morning the details page no longer shows various options at the bottom (such as 'Forums"). I could only get to the forum by using a saved 'favorites' link. I think someone at Tesla HQ is messing around with that page!
  • edited November -1
    Check if the URL is teslamotors.com. This old site was discontinued recently and you may have bookmarked the old site? Use the new site tesla.com for everything. If that's not it, then I'm at a loss.
  • edited November -1
    Also, try clearing browser cookies for tesla.com. That fixed a web site issue for someone in another thread.
  • edited January 11
    Yes, I even used a different OS after clearing browser's cache/cookies/history did nada in two browsers on my laptop. It is tesla.com/teslaaccount/ownership/details?vin=<XXX> page.
  • edited January 11
    @yudansha: Are you getting to that page via the Vehicle Details link on your Model 3 page, or using a bookmark? Mine is working. Note that the VIN after "vin=" is not the actual VIN, it's encoded, at least for me.

I do see other issues with my vehicle details, but at least they appear.
  • edited November -1
    Quick update: I tried both Safari and Chrome on macOS and Safari on iOS, and all good.
  • edited November -1
    Yes, I'm getting via View Details button on my Tesla page. I tried changing the encoded VIN with my real one but it redirected to the account page. Not a big deal, I don't really need to see anything on that page. I reported it, so they'll fix it eventually.
  • edited January 11
    Thanks for checking!
  • edited January 13
    @yudansha: Yes i am having the exact same issue for over a week now.

Model 3 page is blank but the Model S page shows details. It must be on their end since I can see one car but not the other.

I too have tried Safari, Chrome, Firefox on 3 different PCs, 3 different Macs and several iOS devices.
    Tesla told me it's my browser, internet, cache, cookies, history, etc. They have no idea.
    Phone app is working fine.

They had me send screenshots that they supposedly forwarded to their IT department. Still not working and no response from them.
  • edited January 13
    I have the same issue.
  • edited January 14
    @Paisano and @tigranpk Did we win a roadster or Y? :)
  • edited January 14
    Now my whole account page is gone. I’m getting an error “Your account isn't available right now. Try again later.”
  • edited January 14
    You got a banned?
  • edited January 14
    Yeah, from my car page. Lol
  • edited November -1
    ))) just messing wit ya
  • edited January 14
    @yudansha™ | January 14, 2020
    Now my whole account page is gone. I’m getting an error “Your account isn't available right now. Try again later.”
    Tesla Auth was having a problem today for awhile. I had the same thing. I am able to get in now.
  • edited January 14
    I just had that problem this morning. Couldnt get in for 3 hours, just got in half hour ago. They are probably doing live maintenance and not temporarily taking down the site while they are working.
  • edited January 14
    My account is currently not available also.
  • edited January 14
    Having same issue. I'm with @yudansha - what have I won??!!