Model S

Message reading basically useless

edited November -1 in Model S
I live in the netherlands and everybody here uses whatsapp, and on both an iphone and android phone the car does not tell me i have a message when a whatsapp message arrives, i know this is not necessarily tesla's fault because it could be because of the phone. But if it was possible to add whatsapp support, that would be great!

Comments

• edited November -1
    CarPlay/Android Auto solves this and every other phone, messaging, and infotainment complaint on this forum.
  • edited January 11
    But we’re not getting those either. :-)
  • edited November -1
    And since 90% of the complaints on this forum are from Nuke/Darth, you'd think they would be running over to Porsche to buy that Taycan they love that solves every known problem in the world.
  • edited January 12
    Dumb response from @TT, as usual.
  • edited November -1
    @nuke - thanks for proving my point.

@Roel - I agree more apps would be great!
  • edited January 13
    Lemme see, who would I trust on this forum, nuke or TTap? Should I relegate the other to the twit filter?
  • edited January 13
    To the OP, some Garmin smart watches do receive whatsap via Android phone. You can also easily glance at it and see the sender and short messages while driving.
  • Lemme see, who would I trust on this forum, nuke or TTap? Should I relegate the other to the twit filter?