General

Tesla deleted my post?

edited November -1 in General
Interesting..... I posted two posts this morning.... one about a tow hitch timing and the other about increased Ping ponging on autopilot and my post about increased ping ponging has mysteriously disappeared...

I was just looking for assistance to understand if others had seen this ping ponging increase over the last couple months...

But now I am interested to understand if others posts have been deleted...

I am a early two Tesla customer, who feels more and more like the company could give a $%#* about my business or being a early adopter of the company.

Disappointing

Comments

• edited January 14
    I retract the above statement as my post still exists...

However I do still feel less service, and value as a customer.
  • edited January 14
    Yes
  • edited January 14
    Tesla does not look at the forums, its between its users. Also, if enough people flag a comment or a thread the accumulated flag count will eventually delete it. It is automated.
  • edited January 14
    TSLA $531

Bullshit expected.
  • edited January 14
    @Andy...If Tesla doesn't look at the forums, who is TeslaTap?
  • edited January 14
    TeslaTap is the guy who runs that website.

I believe the creator of this thread should be able to delete it, right?
  • edited January 14
    How do I change the name of my Tesla?
  • edited January 14
    @219600.... There are "members" here who THINK they are moderators or admin..

There are "members" here who appear to have admin control.

However, THIS forum is nowhere representative of Tesla whatsoever. Unfortunately it appears we have several anon-wanna bes who have multiple personality disorders, attached to a keyboard and a 4 pack of Mom's RedBull.

There is a newer DIY area of the "Support" section where you MIGHT find a solution?

The bullies have shamed me for posting links to the support/DIY area, and posting referral codes saying it is a Policy violation, yet none of them will show me the policy.
  • edited January 14
    Who has admin control??
  • edited January 14
    And who is shaming and bullying?
  • edited November -1
    @2196004393 - Welcome to the wild west :) Perhaps you should delete this thread, or at least change the title to be more accurate now that you know your threads were not deleted by Tesla. Only you can make changes. There is a small "edit" link at the top, which only you as the poster can use.

@hcwhy - I'm not a moderator or have any relationship with Tesla. I'm a long-time owner and focus mostly on the technical aspects of Tesla's vehicles. Occasionally some of us get drawn into the FUDsters or Tesla haters, but best to avoid them if possible unless they are factually wrong.

Very rarely you'll see a post from Tesla. They will have the name "Tesla Ownership" in red with a Tesla logo beside it.
  • edited January 14
    @Badger

Since you want to post it around and then wave your hands up in the air raving about how you are innocent and everyone is bullying you, here it is. Next time, do some god damn research dude. I found this in literally 10 seconds.

"Good Faith
    We introduce programs such as these in good faith and expect the same good faith in return. Please note that we may withhold awards where we believe customers are acting in bad faith or otherwise acting contrary to the intent of this program. To be clear, commercializing, advertising, publishing, mass distributing, selling or paying for use of referral links is not appropriate, and we will not honor such links. We cannot cover every nefarious scenario, nor will we attempt to, but we do promise to be fair and reasonable.

Not OK:

Advertising
    Spam
    Anything misleading or annoying
    Social media bios
    Paying or offering incentives for use of your link
    OK:

YouTube channels
    Informational & fan websites
    Social media sharing"

FYI
    https://www.tesla.com/support/referral-program

PS. Jerk
  • edited November -1
    And before you argue semantics about Tesla forums not being advertising, "we" as in everyone on the forums, already went through this years ago when Model 3's started being delivered. Multitude flood of topics and comments on every single thread people posting their referral codes. Thats why you dont see people spamming their referral codes on here anymore. There are hundreds of thousands of Model 3 owners now. Just remember that everyone is out to get you and the forums is full of bullies. More like full of people who dont fact check themselves and blame everyone else while claiming victim status. That concludes my 11am rant.
  • edited November -1
    " OK:

YouTube channels
    Informational & fan websites
    Social media sharing"

THIS IS an informational and fan website, is it not? Tesla says it IS OK to put them into THIS "informational and fan website" !!!!!

Again, more name-calling BS from andy.connor.e, which ONLY REPELS people from this site!

It clearly states in the forums head here that similar behavior to Andy's is not acceptable, reasonable, or professional, and is therefore NOT allowed herein.

Unlike tesla tap dot com, I am NOT running a website business off of my ID here or his similarly named E-bay STORE; SPAM in every post then, advertising your own business name, correct?

Victim status? Excellent works Andy. Do you feel better about your self, in this lying and manipulating and bullying, again? Gas-lighting is a cancerous DIS EASE used by you and yours. This is representative of the Tesla brand?

I can see WHY/WHO/WHERE the slippery slope fell into a deep hole, with many forums/threads being untouched for years now. That's too bad.
  • edited January 14
    If that repels people like you from this site then good.
  • edited January 14
    You asked for the source, there it is. You feel you're being bullied, well you're not. You're trying to make it about being bullied when you're the one who is in the wrong.
  • edited January 14
    @BadgerErickson, you are reading between the lines a bit there. Andy is correct, posting referral codes here is contrary to the intent of the program and is considered bad form by most long time members.
  • edited November -1
    Its actually amazing that when given exactly what you've been asking for, you're still on the defensive and trying to deflect responsibility with character assassination techniques. I mean, you can attack my character all you want and label me as whatever you feel appropriate, because none of that changes that you are in the wrong.
  • edited January 14
    Tesla says it's OK to post referral codes here, in this very site.

Factual information provided by the Tesla Corporation supports my position; it's literally OK to post referral information HERE.

There is no "reading between the lines", I have done nothing wrong, there isn't even a gray area.

"Informational and fan websites." Tesla LIKES the idea of the referral program being used in that way, HERE. Tesla explicitly says they LIKE it to be used in places like this.

So, Andy Connor, TabascoGuy, and Tesla Tap dot com believe they control this forum, to do the exact OPPOSITE of what Tesla put into print as being OK. Yes, that is bullying, harassment, manipulation, and why are you doing this to people? Why are these electronic dog piles your pass time? Inquiring law enforcement agencies want to know?

What you are doing is a slander/slur/negative service to Tesla, in posting your personal repellent opinions, name calling etc.. It's really quite stunning. Goood luck with that and have a great day!
  • edited January 14
    Yup, when I join a club and don't understand the rules, I always get the best results by telling established members they are full of it and don't know what they're talking about.

Good luck with your approach.
  • edited January 14
    What an interesting individual.
  • edited January 14
    @BadgerErickson | January 14, 2020
    "Tesla says it's OK to post referral codes here, in this very site."

"Factual information provided by the Tesla Corporation supports my position; it's literally OK to post referral information HERE."

Care to post a link to that information? This is what I read.

"To be clear, commercializing, advertising, publishing, mass distributing, selling or paying for use of referral links is not appropriate, and we will not honor such links."
  • edited January 14
    @Badger keeps saying that Tesla says its OK and supports him. But @Badger has not and still doesnt show where that is coming from!

#reciprocal #butactuallyserious
  • edited January 14
    It comes from the support/referral page, which you copy/pasted above.

(2) sections;
    Not OK

OK (here)

LOL!

OTOH, Tesla Tap dot com is advert SPAMming with every single post they make. NOT OK, particularly when trying to act is a Moderator to shame people out of activity, which Tesla approves of. Very funny.
  • edited November -1
    @BadgerErickson
    Disagree re TTap. His site goes into great detail and even makes recommendations on using the dash cam. He has been very helpful to me and a lot of others. I don't see him hawking anything.