I wonder if anyone else has items like the below:
1) The voice recognition doesn't understand me. It thinks I say "cool" instead of "call" until I put on a fake American accent!
2) The car seems to prefer hugging the right side of a lane rather than the left. If I take a slip road that splits into two, until the markings are visible the car seems to dangerously veer into the right lane.
3) The car doesn't yet understand the variable speed limits on the M25 (where I spend most of my life), with the speed signs above the lanes.
4) The DAB integrations feels really lacking. The info is on just one short line, and truncated even though there's lots of room for more lines. It doesn't show images etc.
5) Lots of the suggestions (navigate to Palo Alto etc) are very American-themed - would be nice to have the vehicle's UI more localised.