Model 3

Did we lose Magic 8 Ball?

edited March 15 in Model 3
Oh no, sorry, he is spending his life here.
This won’t happen.

Comments

• edited March 15
    Ah...the sound of silence but with a sting.

• edited March 15
    Flagged
  • edited March 15
    And nice work on the FISHEV and Bighorn threads. Great timing. I lost the most helpful member poll to Bighorn by same ratio...sigh.
  • edited November -1
    Sorry I was out doing public service, I will check in often tho'.

So I am retired and put in my years of paying in the highest tax bracket.

An alleged doctor stirring up shit here (changing to EaglesPDX had only one goal) is a model for all other doctors, especially during times of crisis.
  • edited March 15
    My role here is not to treat your for your osteoarthritis, dementia, or narcissistic personality disorder.
  • edited November -1
    during times of crisis...
  • edited March 15
    Mean while my Uncle who is real doctor works hard in Hospital and treats patient with Covid19, risks his health and his family health.
    But fake doc Maxxer spends his time by impersonating someone and spreading bs posts all over forum. Real role model aren't you?
  • edited November -1
    WoWa, we all know where your uncle works... in Kremlin, not hospital.
  • edited March 15
    Mmm okey genius
  • edited November -1
    Magic,
    What kind of medicine did you practice. Congrats on your retirement, I am sure it is well deserved.
    I'm not too far behind you.
  • edited March 15
    "My role here is not to treat your for your osteoarthritis, dementia, or narcissistic personality disorder.:"

I suspect your brain teasers do help with the dementia somewhat Figuring out "Where in the world is Maxxer, EaglesPDX, RIPTesla etc. etc. seems to give him valuable brain exercises. Kind of like find the Maxxer in the picture.
  • edited March 15
    I am an engineer and my last corporate job was at a biotech company.
    I went to bio-tech bootcamp to learn DNA/RNA precipitation, isolation (running gels), and cloning.
    The general public has no idea of what is being dealt with here and the work required to get the genie back in the bottle (which will not happen but we can deal with it).
  • edited November -1
    Oy...the title is a humorous rhetorical question. No need posting a CV online. Everyone's a dog on the internet.
  • edited March 15
    Enlighten us, plebs.
  • edited March 15
    Cafutter I apologize FISHEV the EVIL person/dog felt the need to interfere with your inquiry and my answer.
  • edited March 15
    OK...here's my CV.

“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate."
  • edited November -1
    Something happened to you when you saw those things, your brain is fried.
  • edited March 15
    It was the Admonishment that finally did it.

https://gfycat.com/crispuniformimpala
  • edited March 15
    Sad to see, trolls are freaked out and melting down with more babel.

Trouble is headed their EVIL way.
  • edited March 15
    When you destroy your credibility 100% no one will click on your links, more babel from you.

You are pissing into the wind, more trouble is headed your evil way.
  • edited November -1
    Believe me, my credulity has been totally destroyed by Tesla Forums.
  • edited March 15
    FISHEV is EVIL!
    Tanya is EVIL!
    Maxxer is EVIL!
    EaglesPDX is EVIL!
  • edited March 15
    Magic 8 Ball is EVIL!
  • edited March 15
    The rest are just normal good humans.
  • edited November -1
    I wonder what triggered Fish, Buck, Maxxer melt down. Tanya seems more aggressive too. Interesting times indeed.