General

I am ill.

edited November -1 in General
I can't finish watching today's briefing, I keep throwing up in my mouth.
Time for a long shower.
Let me know how it turns out.

Fauci: We need separation
Trump: We can't destroy our country

Heading for bathroom now.

Comments

• edited November -1
    get some sleep and a bottle of wine
    And vote in November
  • edited November -1
    Ah, just woke up from an nice nap.

Is Trump still president or was all just a bad dream?
  • edited April 5
    M8B is EVIL LIAR

BERNIE SANDERS IS PRESIDENT
  • edited November -1
    Wow that was a very short two weeks.
    What happened Maxxer out of patients to kill?
  • edited November -1
    Finally the Covid19 test of the guy I was replacing for this week end call is negative!!

So awesome

Doctors never kill patients M8B, they just offer the best treatment to individualized patient condition, in your case comfort treatment with increasing opioid protocol to cure your chronic dementia with end stage delirium tremen. No need for thiamine or Ativan, and of course transfer to ICU is out of questions we need to keep icu beds for covid patients that are worth it
  • edited April 5
    But you aren't a doctor you are an EVIL LYING TROLL that spends time here instead of treating patients. If you were a practicing doctor you would not be here, especially during a time like this.

Q.E.D.
  • edited April 5
    Seems like your delirium tremens cannot let you see clear between the difference between a first line general practitioner and an orthopaedic surgeon.
  • edited April 5
    Death does not discriminate between which type of fake doctor he chooses to do his bidding.

FactDoc = Fake Doctor = EVIL LYING TROLL
  • edited April 5
    Hey Magic Balls. You are a loudmouth out here criticizing people who know what they are talking about. Please state your credentials so we can evaluate your comments. First of all what are your Tesla ownership credentials? How about any recognized medical credentials from a decent medical school? How about any other credentials that give you more credibility than a pissed off MAGA hatter frustrated by dear leaders incompetence and boredom during a lockdown they have no clue about.
  • edited November -1
    His wife got aorta surgery because of genetic defects.
    The physical therapist got her out in the stairs for some Physio post op day 1
    She had atrial fibrillation and syncoped.
    He lost his shit out and got agressive.
    He blames the surgeon for that situation. He is frustrated to any MD because he says they don’t make expectations clear.
    He didn’t sue because he has Magic No Balls
  • edited November -1
    What story would you like?

We are all anonymous to each other and everything posted here on the internet is true. True or False?

So many fake medical professionals here trying to con people is what I see.
  • edited April 5
    We are anonymous but you are the most sad person I have ever seen on the Internet, ever.
    It might be true or false on in the Internet.
    But it’s a fact.
  • edited April 5
    everything typed anonymously is fact
  • edited November -1
    Fake doc is back and full of shit.
  • edited April 5
    FactDoc = EVIL LYING DISGUSTING TROLL
  • edited April 5
    WW = Magic No Ball = Trolls
  • edited April 5
    FactDoc = Unimaginative EVIL con man = narcissistic sycophant = FISHEV = Trump
  • edited November -1
    Fish lies as much as Trump. FishEV=Trump=FakeDoc
  • edited November -1
    Magic no Balls = WW_spd = intellectually impaired turd trolls
  • edited November -1
    Magic no Balls = WW_spd = intellectually impaired turd trolls
  • edited April 5
    FactDoc = EVIL
  • edited April 5
    @factdoc. Recommend we give Magic no balls a go fuck yourself. he has serious issues and it is not worth giving him the attention he is looking for.
  • edited April 5
    The fake doctors con men have been exposed and they don’t like it. HaHa
  • edited April 5
    I am Also ill when I turn on CNN for 5 minutes. Completely biased, spun and incorrect. The Washington Post and others are even worse, full of lies!!!
  • edited November -1
    all that doouble sourced journalism and facts dont agree with what trump and fox news say?
    What should that tell a rational person?