Model 3

@andrew and wifey

edited November -1 in Model 3
What did Tesla say?...I can't find your original post anymore.

Comments

• edited November -1
    The original thread is gone. He must have deleted it without comment, which tells you what he found out. Another claim of unintended acceleration evaporates.
  • edited November -1
    More likely the delete gang deleted it.

It would have happened a lot sooner if it was flagged away. Besides, we were all anxious to see what Tesla said. The OP got his answer, went ghost, and deleted the thread.
  • edited November -1
    @stingray.don +1

@FISHEV -1 conspiracy theories are lame
  • edited May 1
    Yeap, I told you he was told his wife at fault and very dangerous.
  • edited November -1
    Troll logic: leave a thread up for weeks. Ask questions, observations and just when the OP claims they are coming back with an answer . . . Mass delete the thread for no reason.

Knowing the OP can post a response on another thread. Or start a new thread.

Just because certain posters can’t keep a post up for a single day.

Lulz.
  • edited November -1
    Yep, 404 not found. Agree this was not deleted by folks who have been patiently awaiting the results of the OP's SC appointment.

https://forums.tesla.com/forum/forums/sudden-unintended-acceleration-real-danger
  • edited May 1
    Some folks wonder why, when we see the patterns, we judge. Something along the lines of “You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act.” ; )
  • edited November -1
    Andrew came back with more bs. Poor fool
  • edited May 2
    Why would he have deleted it?
  • edited November -1
    Some people just can't admit that they're wrong.
  • edited November -1
    FishTroll deletes his own thread blames non existent delete gang. Common problem
  • edited November -1
    Cut the guy some slack; if I had come out guns blazing and then been proven wrong, I’d probably want to delete my thread out of shame, as well.
  • edited May 2
    Yep, that's about the size of it.
  • edited May 2
    Bring in the usual suspects, Joe.
  • edited May 2
    Likelihood that people who went out on their own time to replicate and explain what happened would then delete their own posts: negligible.
  • edited November -1
    But it turns out he didn’t so that would make you suspect in flagging it fore deletion and making the false claim that @andrew deleted. Tesla has asked you not to do that.

I may have been wrong about him deleting the thread, but it did seem like a reasonable assumption at the time. I can admit when I’m wrong. Too bad others can’t own up when they are proven wrong.

I did not want to see the thread deleted and did not flag it. My posts were helpful, and I was the one that got to the bottom of it by replicating his complaint.
  • edited May 2
    stingray.don
    There is zero prove that it was flagged. Andrew claims a lot of thing and none is true
  • edited May 2
    My post got deleted by Tesla. I'm sure this post will get deleted too. I posted early this morning creating a different thread and that one got deleted.

Good thing I keep screenshots.

Just for your information, my appointment has been postponed 3 times. 24th 28th, 1st, and now the 7th.
    I do have some other serious issues that I'm sure Tesla has to deal with in the very near future for ALL Standard M3 owners, including Sudden Acceleration and the car switching to Neutral by itself while driving with both hands on the wheel.

I had other issues where I was able to take both videos and screenshots.

I rarely drive my M3 now or my family inside until I get clarification from Tesla if my car is deemed safe to drive. I took my M3 for 5/1 appointment to Buena Park Tesla but once I got there I was notified that my service was postponed for another 7 days. In Tesla's defense, they did message me the day before but I was away from my phone the entire day and missed the notice. A call or leaving a voicemail would have been nice instead of text notification day before the appointment date.

By the way, on my way to the dealer yesterday, none of my controls including speedometer wasn't working. I let my service advisor know the problem I was having but was told that they really couldn't do anything until the 7th and my SUA issues were being looked at "remotely". Not until I got home and googled my issues with non-working controls (no air conditioning, missing speedometer, turn signal not working, etc..) I found out that all I needed was to soft restart by holding both wheel nobs in an upward motion. It would have been nice of my repair advisor if he took maybe 3 seconds to explain to me what I learned on youtube.

@M-A-B-MCMLXXX @vOiCeOfReAsOn, @stingray.don
    Brothers, not sure what your angle is here on the forum, but may I suggest common decency? Just because you have a square box infront of you, it doesn't mean that you can lash at others without hard proof or evidence of what actually transpired.
    You might consider that I'm someone's husband, father, brother, friend. I teach my kids a very simple internet philosophy in life. If you can't insult someone directly to their faces, maybe somethings are better left unsaid.

Not sure how some of were raised, but that doesn't fly in my household.
  • edited May 2
    Tesla does not delete posts. Either OP does, or it gets flagged by 7 others.
  • edited May 2
    Deleted another thread blames Tesla again. Just like his unintented acceleration L O L
  • edited May 2
    Precisely what was indecent about my post?
  • edited May 2
    stingray.don replicated the incident, explained here, and didn’t want it deleted.
    I confirmed stingray.don‘s explanation, even including video. I didn’t want it deleted.

I’ll say it again, with full decency:

Likelihood that people who went out on their own time to replicate and explain what happened would then delete their own posts: negligible.
  • edited May 2
    Believe what you want. I didn't delete my post. Stingray did a great job and do thank him to explain the possibility of what "could've" happened.

@stingray, there has been no confirmation or denial by the techs as my appointment was postponed 3 times.

By the way, what is the probability of someone accidentally engaging in Neutral while driving with both hands on te steering wheel?
  • edited May 2
    Andrew just give up your bs already. You smell like our resident trolls with their countless complains and whine.
  • Just because you have a square box infront of you, it doesn't mean that you can lash at others without hard proof or evidence of what actually transpired.

How did I lash out at you? I was the one that took the time to help discover that the problem was with shifting into N. If you are referring to the comment about not owning up when proven wrong, it was not directed at you. I was responding to another poster. I apologize if it was subject to misinterpretation.