Roadster

Cancelling the reservation

edited November -1 in Roadster
Does anyone know how to cancel the reservation or have done it before? The phone system told me to cancel by using the website. But there's no cancel button on the website for the Tesla Roadster.

Comments

• I am trying to cancel my reservation, no phone support, no live chat, no email response. website giving me error regarding my information. called nearest dealership but no luck.
    can someone help me please
  • Wow this is concerning. I'd go straight to a dealership and not leave until the refund was processed.
  • took some legwork and persistence. I called the number provided in my account associated with the Roadster reservation, and simply passed me to a service tech that knew little or nothing, even though he attempted otherwise. After a month of not hearing anything, I called the service manager at my local SC and received the $5000 refund to my credit card in a couple of days. After another week, I called back about the status of the $45K refund, that prompted the SM to push it along. End of the day, just have to keep pinging them and not take Yes for an answer *(unless you actually see something)
  • I had Tesla apply my Roadster $50K reservation toward buying a Model X Raven Refresh Performance 18 months ago. They said there had been many who cancelled, but I was the first to make this request. Consider doing this vice getting the cash back.
  • I HAVE A LUDICROUS MODEL S. PROBABLY THE BEST DRIVER'S CAR IN THE WORLD. I WAS SCREWED BY TESLA ON THE PRICE DROP. I WAITED 5 MONTHS FOR MY CAR, AND WAS NOTIFIED THAT IT WAS READY TO BE PICKED UP THE NEXT DAY. ONE WEEK LATER THE PRICE DROPPED $5000.00 I NOW HAVE THE PLAID S ORDERED. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RANGE INCREASE TO 387 MILES ON MY S? WHY ARE THE FONTS REDUCED TO MICROSCOPIC SIZE? THE RANGE IS AT LEAST 100 MILES LESS ON HIGHWAY DRIVING. I ALSO PAID $250,000.00 UP FRONT, OVER A YEAR AGO, FOR THE FOUNDERS ROADSTER. WHERE IS IT? MY GRANDSON ALSO HAS A MODEL 3, SO NOBODY IS A BETTER TESLA CUSTOMER. NOBODY AT TESLA KNOWS ANYTHING WHATSOEVER. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST IN ANY BUSINESS. I WILL PROBABLY CANCEL ALL MY ORDERS, AND WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO GET AN ATTORNEY TO GET A REFUND. BEWARE IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING TESLA! I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH THE LUCID PEOPLE. THEY ANSWER THE PHONE AND WANT MY BUSINESS.
  • > @rwkcelanon_98673936 said:
    > I HAVE A LUDICROUS MODEL S. PROBABLY THE BEST DRIVER'S CAR IN THE WORLD. I WAS SCREWED BY TESLA ON THE PRICE DROP. I WAITED 5 MONTHS FOR MY CAR, AND WAS NOTIFIED THAT IT WAS READY TO BE PICKED UP THE NEXT DAY. ONE WEEK LATER THE PRICE DROPPED $5000.00 I NOW HAVE THE PLAID S ORDERED. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RANGE INCREASE TO 387 MILES ON MY S? WHY ARE THE FONTS REDUCED TO MICROSCOPIC SIZE? THE RANGE IS AT LEAST 100 MILES LESS ON HIGHWAY DRIVING. I ALSO PAID $250,000.00 UP FRONT, OVER A YEAR AGO, FOR THE FOUNDERS ROADSTER. WHERE IS IT? MY GRANDSON ALSO HAS A MODEL 3, SO NOBODY IS A BETTER TESLA CUSTOMER. NOBODY AT TESLA KNOWS ANYTHING WHATSOEVER. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST IN ANY BUSINESS. I WILL PROBABLY CANCEL ALL MY ORDERS, AND WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO GET AN ATTORNEY TO GET A REFUND. BEWARE IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING TESLA! I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH THE LUCID PEOPLE. THEY ANSWER THE PHONE AND WANT MY BUSINESS.