Cybertruck

Who else can't wait anymore for CyberTruck?

I want it now, please.

Comments

• I couldn't wait any more. I ordered a Model 3 on Sunday to tide me over.
  • @TabascoGuy some updated forum software here if I can tag you.
  • Think about my Cybertruck everyday.

"I want it now, please" +1
  • I already have the wall connector installed outside my house to charge it when it arrives. I purchased a Gen 2 wall connector and used a shared power configuration for the one in my garage and the one outside.

The CT will not fit in my garage, but who cares. It can withstand the elements.
  • +1 @TabascoGuy

Me too! Here in a couple weeks
  • > @NKYTA said:
    > @TabascoGuy some updated forum software here if I can tag you.

I hope that's a good thing...
  • +1 @andy_connor_e

Dual Motor Long Range M3
    Deep Blue Metallic
    19’’ Sport Wheels
    White Interior
    FSD

My configuration isn't in stock so 4 to 8 weeks for me.
  • But there's a new service center in Michigan now (the first one) so I don't have to drive to Toledo or Chicago to pick it up. Woo Hoo!!!
  • Nice, theres a new service center by me as of last year. Im getting DM LR deep blue, 18" wheels black interior. I would have liked the white interior, but this will suffice.....
  • "this will suffice....."

I'm sure it will go way beyond that. I literally got goose bumps the first time I drove a M3 and I probably didn't crack 45 mph. I have never felt that in any car before so I'm thinking you're in for a treat. I'm very excited for you.
  • I would like mine yesterday if possible.

I never thought I would buy a truck, but I just can’t resist it! Plus, it is already paid for (and much more) by my Tesla stock. 0-60 in 2.9, towing capacity whatever (I will almost certainly never tow anything), and a 500 mile range with FSD.

Yeah, yesterday seems a bit too late for me . . .

Is it ugly? Probably, but in a really cool way. It will certainly draw stares.

I haven’t yet decided on a name, but I am leaning toward Bumblebee. We have a massive multifunction printer in our office that the staff refer to as Bumblebee. Not sure why, but I like it.

And, I want mine yesterday. Just sayin’.
  • > @andy_connor_e said:
    > Nice, theres a new service center by me as of last year. Im getting DM LR deep blue, 18" wheels black interior. I would have liked the white interior, but this will suffice.....

Sweet. You decided to go with new vs used?
  • Nope im getting a used 2018. Would love to get new, but after color and white interior its $2k more for Model Y. I'll end up spending more than i want to.
  • Can't wait! Got a big dog and it's perfect for her.
  • I get so excited by just thinking about it. Why do we need to wait so long WHY
  • Honestly i was more excited when i was looking and calling around. Now that its happening, i feel a calm sense of deserving this and am looking forward to acting like a child on christmas when it arrives.
  • Don’t like it, but must wait.

It’s the perfect vehicle for our needs.
  • I’m planning to pick up my CT in Austin and then terrorize my way across the US kicking as “much ass as possible.”

Coal rollers better hide behind mommy.
  • Also planning picking up in Austin.

Short trip home, but will enjoy the ride.
  • You are awesome, guys!
  • Elon Musk hasn't updated Cybertruck pre-orders since late November last year, when they hit 250,000. But thanks to the Cybertruck Owners <a href="https://groupsgyani.com"/> more information</a>
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBaYVo89mmY
  • I am on my second X and cannot wait for the truck. Not sure if I will keep both, i do love the X!!!!
  • Yes can’t wait, I’m a BMW X3 driver from England. Iv always wanted to change to Electric but never liked anything out there, so going on YouTube and seeing cyber truck was like being reborn. When ever I speak to people and say cyber truck thay All say what’s that?
    I show them a picture and thay can’t believe it. Really need to change my car and not think about CT. but keeps popping in my head a lot. Just would love some sort of update from Tesla anything will do, I no that il be the only one in my area with one probably in the whole of Essex tbh.
    Would love to no what number I am on pre orders.