Model 3

Admin, what are you on?

FishEV aka EaglesPDX long time troll, anti Tesla propaganda machine and spreader of rumors and lies. It's mind boggling that he is not banned and now you are approving his constant lies and anti Tesla rhetoric. Great job. Maybe if you look to his past lies and anti Tesla rattle that was archives by some users here you would know or maybe he is your buddy. I don't know but continuing support of him will get many normal folks to abandon this forum for good!
Thanks.

Comments

• Archived*
  • @WW_spb i fully agree. What’s the point of having a flag if we cannot bury trolls. It makes me wonder if I want to keep participating in the forum.
  • Lots of his stuff is being flagged off.
  • Yes, because USERS are flagging. But they have allowed two of his majorly inaccurate posts to remain here on the board: one about bumpers and the other about steering arms.
    I can't understand why he is not banned or at very least prohibited from creating a posting.
  • It is amazing to me the gall and outright contempt some of you have for Tesla. Calling out Tesla admin/moderators is one of the most interesting posts I have read in awhile. For all your admiration for the company you still don't get it.
  • > @Bighorn said:
    > He was banned for 2 years. Got reinstated when he became an owner. Everyone knows he’s a troll. Like any troll, best to just ignore her.

Tried that and we get rinse and repeat flatulence from him non-stop. It is a broken forum when admins support trolls.
  • > @Joshan said:
    > > @"Magic 8 Ball" said:
    > > Tried that and we get rinse and repeat flatulence from him non-stop. It is a broken forum when admins support trolls.
    >
    > It is just as annoying on the pro side also. It does not matter pro or con Tesla the bickering is annoying and counter productive.
    >

Nice to see that you finally understand the state of affairs is and has always been on Tesla. Many are upset I am not permanently banned and many are upset Fish is not permanently banned. It looks like that is not happening so maybe direct your angst at the root of the "problem"?
  • > @triumphbob said:
    > The problem with ignoring him is that most of what he posts is incorrect, misleading and sometimes outright lies. When allowed to remain uncorrected, the forum suffers. When corrections are posted, he responds with the same copy and paste drivel. It's like arguing with an idiot - everyone looks bad and the forum suffers. It looks like his goal is to spew trash throughout the forum and make it unappealing to use.
    >
    > Just take a look at some of the threads in which he has not involved himself - they are filled with genuine back and forth, worthwhile information sharing - that's what the forum should look like. Once the copy and paste act starts, the thread goes off the rails.
    >
    > Hopefully the moderators will see through his charade and bring the forum back to being a helpful resource to owners and enthusiasts.

Exactly!
  • Joshan: +1
  • If addressed to me I enjoy truth, fairness, and puzzles. If I go away there are others that will continue the fish battle. Several regulars have flip flopped in how they tried to deal with Fish and have given up but they have moved onto engaging other trolls.

Why do you think "Tesla" would boot EaglesPDX and let him return as FISHEV who carries on with all the same activity, plus some, that got EaglesPDX booted? A puzzle that intrigues me.
  • Because he likely said something personal which Fish is careful not to ever do. FakeDoc on other hand was not that smart... You only seem to get banned for personal attacks.
  • and/or suspended
  • > @Joshan said:
    > Why exactly do you feel it is your job to correct fish, if the Moderator hired by Tesla does not? All it does is make the forum look like a bunch of whiny idiots.

+1
  • > @Joshan said:
    > Because he likely said something personal which Fish is careful not to ever do. FakeDoc on other hand was not that smart... You only seem to get banned for personal attacks.

Sorry but he constantly mentions and spins lies about me in his posts, those are most definitely personal attacks. His shtick has been quoting forum rules and he violates those constantly.

Oh, the hypocrisy!
  • he picks at scabs, he does not outright says the outrageous types of things that get people suspended. You are smart enough to know this, not sure why you are playing. You are well aware of the what is going too far, as you yourself did at least one time.
  • If you saw what FakeDoc said about a month ago, you also know what going to far is. Your welcome :) It has been nice without seeing his posts, hopefully it was a ban and not a suspension.
  • > @Joshan said:
    > he picks at scabs, he does not outright says the outrageous types of things that get people suspended. You are smart enough to know this, not sure why you are playing. You are well aware of the what is going too far, as you yourself did at least one time.

> @Joshan said:
    > If you saw what FakeDoc said about a month ago, you also know what going to far is. Your welcome :) It has been nice without seeing his posts, hopefully it was a ban and not a suspension.

Everything you say is speculation and you are trying to project what you say as fact. Since I have had first had experience with flying too close to the sun and dealing with an admin I can tell you WW is spot on with his question in his OP.

The fact is you have been trying to control and lead this forum with your nonsense (happy you gave up on your campaign to recruit people to hang out at TMC where there are many truly disgusting characters). Why do you engage any of this when you tell others to ignore? Hypocrite!

Your "all you have done" comment hopefully is directed at the admin, not members. The admin has full control of what goes on here.
  • Thought about that and curious as the status of FakeDoc. Been gone awhile now and his vitriol topped anything I came up with.