General

Where is our Fake Doc Maxxer?

Did I miss something? What happened to him? Does anyone know?

SICKRENDO is missing too.

Comments

• Both are MD's so back a work. Our clinics are running full bore again.

Plus, they both likely realized that getting wound up over a small group of zealots is not worth the time.
  • I guess some of us are waiting for the intelligent folk to show up. Since COVID these threads have become infested with MAGA hatters and other intellectually impaired humanoids. But I guess I should appreciate that some miss my presence
  • > @SCCRENDO said:
    > I guess some of us are waiting for the intelligent folk to show up. Since COVID these threads have become infested with MAGA hatters and other intellectually impaired humanoids. But I guess I should appreciate that some miss my presence

Glad, you still with us old man. Stay alive and healthy!
  • Thank you
  • > @FISHEV said:

> Plus, they both likely realized that getting wound up over a small group of zealots is not worth the time.

^A hateful message that was immediately proven wrong by one of the Sicko docs chiming in right away. The other one most likely banned.
  • Fish calling others a Zealot, I guess self awareness is rare in Tesla Haters
  • Perhaps we can start fresh with the new forum.
    Name calling and labeling can be left aside.
    Bigotry has flourished on these forums for years. Hopefully we can move past that and understand not every one has the same opinion on various matters.
    Some will demand your opinion supported by “facts”.
    Unfortunately, not all facts are truthful.
    Providing news articles or scientific articles to support your view could at times be nothing more than someone else supporting your opinion.
    Let’s be respectful of differing opinions. In the end, how we treat each other is a direct reflection of our own personal character (or lack thereof).
    I think we all want basically the same thing in life: peace, security, respect, freedom, liberty, respect for life.
    Perhaps we can start by educating ourselves, there are always two sides to every story.
    I’m appreciative that Tesla allows open discussion on various topics. Let’s use it wisely.
    Just my opinion (little pun humor intended).
  • if facts are not truthful, then they are not facts.
  • > @"David N" said:
    > Perhaps we can start fresh with the new forum.
    > Name calling and labeling can be left aside.
    > Bigotry has flourished on these forums for years. Hopefully we can move past that and understand not every one has the same opinion on various matters.
    > Some will demand your opinion supported by “facts”.
    > Unfortunately, not all facts are truthful.
    > Providing news articles or scientific articles to support your view could at times be nothing more than someone else supporting your opinion.
    > Let’s be respectful of differing opinions. In the end, how we treat each other is a direct reflection of our own personal character (or lack thereof).
    > I think we all want basically the same thing in life: peace, security, respect, freedom, liberty, respect for life.
    > Perhaps we can start by educating ourselves, there are always two sides to every story.
    > I’m appreciative that Tesla allows open discussion on various topics. Let’s use it wisely.
    > Just my opinion (little pun humor intended).
    >

Well said.
  • @SCCRENDO

Did you miss the big news?
  • > @"David N" said:

> Unfortunately, not all facts are truthful.

Huh? Are you confusing opinions with facts?
  • > @WW_spb said: > Well said.

Doesn't quite jibe with your angry attack on Tesla for updating the forum software.

https://forums.tesla.com/discussion/174953/admin-what-are-you-on
  • Lol How can you tell it's angry attack? It's genuine question of why you are allowed to spread lies and anti Tesla bragging.
  • We need more pro-Tesla bragging. Will share my outlet installation
  • > @WW_spb said: How can you tell it's angry attack?

By reading it.
  • > @andy_connor_e said:
    > if facts are not truthful, then they are not facts.

But facts can be used out of context to support bogus agendas. They're still facts.
  • > @FISHEV said:
    > > @WW_spb said: How can you tell it's angry attack?
    >
    > By reading it.
    >

text doesn't have emotions ....
  • @rob_

Then its up to someone else to prove it to be an incorrect analysis.
  • @andy. What big news did I miss. I have not seen any exciting big news on these threads for a while.
  • oh by the way> @SCCRENDO said:
    > @andy. What big news did I miss. I have not seen any exciting big news on these threads for a while.

What happened to your and FISHEV's spamming about Trump/Biden and Covid19?
  • @SCCRENDO

You only have a couple more weeks to call me a non owner.
  • > @WW_spb said:

> What happened to your and FISHEV's spamming about Trump/Biden and Covid19?

Seems to all be there.

https://forums.tesla.com/discussion/173015/covid-19-from-the-west-wing-historys-verdict-will-be-unforgiving

Did you have a specific question about Covid-19 that the Tesla Forum Medical Staff can answer?
  • > @FISHEV said:
    > > @WW_spb said:
    >
    > > What happened to your and FISHEV's spamming about Trump/Biden and Covid19?
    >
    > Seems to all be there.
    >
    > https://forums.tesla.com/discussion/173015/covid-19-from-the-west-wing-historys-verdict-will-be-unforgiving
    >
    >
    > Did you have a specific question about Covid-19 that the Tesla Forum Medical Staff can answer?
    >
    >
    >
    >

Tesla medical whaat? nah I am good.
  • > @SCCRENDO said:
    > I guess some of us are waiting for the intelligent folk to show up. Since COVID these threads have become infested with MAGA hatters and other intellectually impaired humanoids. But I guess I should appreciate that some miss my presence

Post-Modernism era took over these forums when people brains got infected by COVID and MAGA hats.

COVID19 permanent stupidity is a common symptom that we discovered on these forums.
  • > @Teslionaire said:

> Post-Modernism era took over these forums when people brains got infected by COVID and MAGA hats.

it was interesting to see how many Tesla EV'er were Trumpers, that most of the gang of eight fanbois are Trumpers was no surprise.

Not sure of why Trumper's who don't believe in climate science (well any science on any issue) would buy an EV since the entire purpose of EVs is reducing global warming emissions. Early on it was the status of an expensive and rare car and the speed. I guess that is still the case even though the price is now $50k at the low end vs. near $100K early on.

As for @OrthoDoc @Maxxer, he's no doubt back at work and not indulging in deconstructing medical science for the Tesla Trumper's. Waiting on his never to come 7 seater Model Y even after his misadventures with his RWD Model 3 in the Quebec Winters.