Solar Panels

Tesla Forums are now read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

nobody ever answers

Me and my real-estate have tried numerous times for 2 weeks now to contact someone in solar panels we submit the real-estate for and nothing. I am currently on hold it has been over an hour and waiting. Usually by 45 minutes someone answers and hangs up. What kind of customer service is this? I am closing on home sale and this is holding me back. This is not right

18776507652 is horrible!!

Comments

• when will someone answer!!
  • Perhaps you have the wrong number? I've had good luck with 1-877-961-7682.
  • I have recently sold my house with a solar panel lease. Tesla's transfer paper work was completed on June 24th and we closed on the house on July 10th. However, it still doesn't appear to have been completed. I'm still receiving the monthly bill.

Tesla's employees in the property and title office do not respond to emails. And they do not communicate effectively....to say the least.

Have you filled out the form at "https://www.tesla.com/realestate" ? Go here, click "contact us" and fill out the form.

You can also call the property and title office at (877) 650-7652. Do not leave a voice mail, they won't return your call. Go through the prompts, and select the prompt that "if you are closing today..." This will get you an actual person.
  • Agree...can't get a response from several calls and emails!