General

Emoticons / Emoji

Does anybody know anything about the support of emojis in messages yet? Is it coming this year? It is a pity that the emojis are missing.

Comments

• Emojis started showing up a a bit ago. Use the ones on your phone or find the ones embedded here or on your device. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฑโ€๐Ÿ‰
  • The forum has its own emojis, but they donโ€™t render as emojis yet. Type the โ€˜:โ€™ character to get a menu of emojis, for example :smile:
  • I think @TechArea is talking about in-car text messages, but it's not entirely clear. I don't use in-car text messages, so no idea about emojis there.

You can embed emojis in the forum's messages now. If you use the colon/name/colon format, and you're using my Chrome extension I'll convert a few of the most common ones into emojis. Handles smile, wink, blush, and shorts.
  • @"TeslaTap.com" - Thanks, I see that the forum's smile icon is now rendering correctly in my previous reply. I'll know when the forum does this on its own when I see them rendered in Safari on my iPad.
  • Not many emojis on the menu here :) ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ You can take from here https://emojitool.com ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ˜œ
  • ๐Ÿ†’๐Ÿ†—๐Ÿ—ฟ