General

Biden Harris 2020

Joe did good today. His cadence and candor was perfect. Kamala is going to be a ball of fire going to be fun.

Comments

• Color me surprised (not):

https://www.newsweek.com/some-questions-kamala-harris-about-eligibility-opinion-1524483
  • I was impressed with their joint press conference yesterday, and agree Kamala is more than capable of handling the criticism that is already coming her way. It will indeed be fun to watch, but election day can't get here soon enough for me. Removing the current scumbag occupying the White House is absolutely essential. Everyone needs to turnout and Vote.
  • Don't worry Trumpizle will rule 4 years more. Thanks to BLM and Riots. And do nothing Dems.
  • Trump is pulling out, bone spur flareup is word on the street.
  • Pleeese don't get my hopes up like that. That's cruel, worse that getting Rick-rolled.
  • Dont forget what has happened when you underestimate your opponents.
  • Even though Susan Rice was my first choice for VP, I do like Kamala. She is definitely an asset to the ticket and will make a great VP and even Better President.

I got a kick out of Rev. Al Sharpton's comments yesterday about Biden/Harris. Something to the effect of "It's about time we put some grown up folk in the White House."
  • If by grown up you mean dementia grappa then yes.
  • yes! Go Bye-don and Kamala.

jesus it's sad when the stupid think they aren't. Look around, don's a failure. he tried. now for something completely and utterly better.
  • Finman the Genius.
  • By the way millennials won't vote for Joe or ex AG Harris. If you think they will you are suffering from dementia just like Sleepy Joe .
  • > @finman100_639203 said:
    > yes! Go Bye-don and Kamala.
    >
    > jesus it's sad when the stupid think they aren't. Look around, don's a failure. he tried. now for something completely and utterly better.

He tried? Can he break 100 without cheating? 🤣
  • > @WW_spb said:
    > By the way millennials won't vote for Joe or ex AG Harris. If you think they will you are suffering from dementia just like Sleepy Joe .

Who cares about votes from dudes with manbuns ?
  • Party that constantly panders to race and gender?
  • Really, do you think it appropriate to call Kamala "Aunt Jemima"? Sounds racist to me. How about suburban "housewifes"? Trump thinks "housewife" is still a thing, what a dolt!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/virginia-mayor-urged-resign-after-saying-biden-picked-aunt-jemima-n1236601
  • All I can say is November will tell us who is our new President.
  • Stay at home parents dont get enough credit for the work they do imo. Thats why the idea of it can be so easily looked down upon.
  • Oh come on, you can say more than that. Kamala was a genius pick, she has Trumpy all tongue tied and racist republicans are coming out to attack her with racist remarks. The pip squeak mayor in VA will be the first of many to divulge their racist character in the process.
  • Magic ever since I came to this country I hear racist this racist that. All I can say after living here for 20 years is stop using word racist every other second and maybe people will look in to some problems exist for all people in US with more serious intent vs just to use race card to get what you want.
  • Also visit Poland or Russia to understand what racist is.
  • @WW When my parents came to this country they had thick accents but they were "white". Even tho' they were white our family was subject to much ridicule and hate just because we were not from "these parts" and my parents talked funny. I don't know how old you are but my childhood "impressionable" years was immersed in watching the fight against racism and I remember seeing many great people fight until death to fight against racism and for equality. Sorry you don't like it but: "it is what it is" and fight for equality, and against racism, is just and right.
  • I should also follow up with I think I know a little bit about racism unless you think Nazis taking away my grandmother's family and murdering them because they were Jews had nothing to do with racism.
  • you're right magic. it had the same thing to do with calling everyone you disagree with derogatory identity politics labels and silenced. Kind of like a nazi. Where in America do you see that happening?
  • Magic I am Jewish myself and you don't need to tell me about bad stuff that happened to our people. We were threaded equally bad in Soviet Russia too. That is why my skin is think about word racist or bigot.
  • Not everyone was graced with my derogatory labels but none were silenced by me. Trash talking is something that many actually like (puts some spice in the dialog). Freedom of speech works all ways and I have never worked to silence anyone here (I have never contacted admins to complain about anyone). Can you say same?