Model S

Customer Support

Is there a way to contact Customer Technical Support? A phone # or Email address. My car is vibrating and the Service Center can't fix it.

Comments

• You can contact Support here: https://www.tesla.com/support/contact

Once you pick the categories and get a list of support articles, select the "need more help" option and you'll be able to either e-mail or chat, depending on the topic.

How did Service determine that they couldn't fix it?
  • Thanks for the info. They replaced all 4 tires and a vibration resulted. Service rep. experienced the vibration and replace 2 tires with no change in vibration. They just didn't know what more they could do other than buying 4 new tires.
  • Sounds like a balance issue. Try a good tire store.
  • I was thinking Tesla was a good tire store. At least the price they charged would support that thinking. Seems to me they should stand behind the work they do or get out of the tire business.
  • Maybe if you can fix it with a good tire balance you can get Tesla to credit you the cost you paid if you can prove they couldn't fix it.
  • I’d never think to buy a tire from an EV manufacturer. Tires are 20th century tech. That’s why Tesla doesn’t discount them. They have no interest in wasting time their cutting edge expertise on legacy tech.
  • Tires are too simple and trouble-free for Tesla (except in this case). They specialize in poorly designed high tech, such as door handles and memory modules.
  • @ henry.. have them replace the other two tires with the new ones. If still no change maybe a problem with their balance machine?
  • I can't figure out how to post here. I have a model S. I can't get ANYONE on the Tesla end to talk with me. Does anyone have a way to contact someone at the top? This is ridiculous! I love the car, but hate the lack of communication!
  • > @db_98092337 said:
    > I can't figure out how to post here. I have a model S. I can't get ANYONE on the Tesla end to talk with me. Does anyone have a way to contact someone at the top? This is ridiculous! I love the car, but hate the lack of communication!
    >

What is your concern?
  • > @db_98092337 said:
    > I can't figure out how to post here. I have a model S. I can't get ANYONE on the Tesla end to talk with me. Does anyone have a way to contact someone at the top? This is ridiculous! I love the car, but hate the lack of communication!
    >

Corporate policy - Tesla doesn't talk to customers.
  • If it's a service-related issue, you have an app. And in the case your app isn't working (like mine wasn't when my daughterboard crapped-out), you can go to the main Tesla web page, click on the 3 bars on the upper right corner, click on "contact us" and then go from there. You are welcome.