Model 3

Delusional Fanbois stretching the truth. How about some honesty for a change?

Let's face it, we all know who the fanbois are here in this board. I do enjoy driving the (now my son's) M3 but stretching and hiding all the known issues is just really absurd. I do consider my self as a meticulous observer but really.. ya'll are really delusional.

Y3?? Mickey and Goofy could've put it together better than the workers at Fremont. Car has so much quality issues that I see rows of Y3 that have been denied by the buyer sitting at the parking lot of Tesla Buena Park.

M3?? Phantom Braking, SUA, AP failures, FSD promises??? Wow! Is this your first car? Have you ever driven a well inspected, quality control passed cars??

Many are so ignorant that your current M3, S, X, Y will be blessed with free of fault AP and FSD in near future. OMG WAKE UP!!!

First of all, HW3 will be replaced by HW4 with new sensors and cameras, which all of our current cars are not equipped with. HW can be replaced but not the sensors and the cameras. New AP writes coming later this year will not FIX your current issues unless your cameras and sensors are replaced.

Seriously, I just want to shake you so I can bring some sense into you. What are you guys on??

In all honesty, I don't regret buying the 2020 M3 with all it's faults and glad that I can afford it to give it to my son. But if I had to drive it as a everyday car, I would be enraged.

Fanbois, unite and take this post apart. LOL.

Comments

• This OP is provocative and in no way helpful. We don’t need this kind of thing on the forum.
  • Correct. He is flagged.
  • > @WW_spb said:
    > And now Andrew finally showed his hater flag. We knew that all along with your fake story about car shifting in to Neutral by itself.

Same guy?
  • Meltdown of the first order .
  • > @vmulla_98067114 said:
    > > @WW_spb said:
    > > And now Andrew finally showed his hater flag. We knew that all along with your fake story about car shifting in to Neutral by itself.
    >
    > Same guy?

Yes. It's the same Andrew.
  • Just type in Andrew in search without new nickname format. You will find him with new nickname there.
  • I hope his son will be ok with his unique Self shifting Tesla. He was so scared for his family life that he gave it to his son. Lol What a moron.
  • Video of dude commuting 45 min on FSD. Works great even in low light and rain.
    https://youtu.be/oafhv-CuIpc
  • And Fanboi #1 is first to reply...
  • I find stuff like this funny, I used to work for 2 different new car dealers in the past, Japanese cars, lets call them N and T, T showed few cars with built issues, but every once in a while i saw a few, also with some malfunctioning sensors. Now N had the worst panel alignment issues i have ever seen, and saw so many of them in the shop broken down within the first month of ownership is not even funny, which brings me up to this post and it cracks me up, when they make other car manufacturers(ice cars) as being problem free and all.
  • > @Pappi said:
    > And Fanboi #1 is first to reply...

When you use the term "fanboi" in the way you and the OP use it you are using it to be an insult. When you post with insults do you expect to not get pushed back on?
  • Actually the OP invited people to attack him. That’s the whole point of his post.
  • Angry girl Hissy-Fit posting.
    Flagged.
  • I thought his post was funny. Initially I thought he was just lampooning our resident trolls, but by the end I think he was seriously trying to rile people up - but wasn't subtle enough to actually make it work. Better luck next time, andrew.
  • My M3 will be one-year old in 8 days and I have had zero major issues with it. Do I miss some things from my previous Audi? Sure. But a Tesla is just so unique and fun to drive I can’t imagine going back to a gas car.
  • > @Chumpy said:
    > My M3 will be one-year old in 8 days and I have had zero major issues with it. Do I miss some things from my previous Audi? Sure. But a Tesla is just so unique and fun to drive I can’t imagine going back to a gas car.

Same here. It will one year in November and zero SC visits and after driving future on wheels I can't go back to Same ol same ICE cars ( owed many including few Audi's). CT can't come soon enough.
  • Not a perfect car. Best car I’ve owned by a mile however. Not even remotely interested in other car out there. I’m only interested in electric and over the air update cars though. If other companies up their game, and I hope they do, I might be interested. Will also help keep Tesla on their toes and improve deficiency’s.
  • Over 2 years and 61k miles. Zero service visits.

His first post was hysterical, like a crazy bitch, and this one is just hysterically funny.
  • Ummm ... what's a Y3?

Life is good but it's better in a Tesla.
  • Hey self proclaimed “meticulous observer,” it’s not a Y3, it’s a Model Y.
    🙄 🤦🏻
    And he just wants to “shake” us. Ok. Good move there, posting your zany threats. Likely doesn’t realize (or care) that he has now certifiably toasted himself on this forum. Reasonable people can agree to disagree here, we can engage in debate and disagreement, but he’s clearly not remotely reasonable. He is, however, apparently “enraged,” so handle with care.
  • MAbuck all over again. Too funny.
  • As well as Maxxer.