General

AED Defibrillator

Having Installed AED across many industrial sites I notice the kit is simply a processor , battery, voice instructions and detachable pads. How simple to add a software module when you have a car with the first three already then all you need is the disposable detachable pads.

Comments

• > @frothhopper said:
    > Having Installed AED across many industrial sites I notice the kit is simply a processor , battery, voice instructions and detachable pads. How simple to add a software module when you have a car with the first three already then all you need is the disposable detachable pads.

Not sure what you mean by "installed", it's entirely self contained and you just put it in a prominent easy to get location.

As for "simply", analyzing heart electrical currents to deliver an electrical shock is maybe not that "simple". Tesla can't get adaptive cruise right, not sure I want them analyzing heart rhythms.
  • It’d be just about as easy to add an AED to your phone, which has a very capable CPU and battery, and just needs some leads. And you can always carry your phone in your pocket, as opposed to the car (Jimmy, quick, summon the Tesla. Gramps is having a heart attack!)