Model Y

Burbank delivery center relocated?

A rep from Tesla in Agoura Hills service center informed me that the Burbank delivery center has relocated to Sherman Oaks. Anyone heard of this?

I see that it’s only Burbank or Marina Del Ray near the SFV area.

Comments

• Not sure if it is a temporary move due to Covid or other. When I was to take delivery of my MY in early Sept (which I ended up rejecting due to quality issues), I was scheduled for Burbank and then the day before received a phone call and told the delivery would occur in Sherman Oaks. Turned out to be a large parking lot behind a mini-mall. No real infrastructure (a small shed/building, a few temporary canopies, orange cones, and lots of asphalt). Oh, and absolutely no shade - was 100+ on our scheduled date and we absolutely melted. A very poor example of a "delivery center".
  • Where in Sherman Oaks? Do you have an address?
  • It’s probably where the Tesla showroom is. Not sure if it’s the same location
  • when did this happen? Burbank CA is my place for everything. What happened to Van Nuys location?
  • Latest from Tesla for my (2nd) pick-up tomorrow is that it is called a "pop up delivery center". Address they sent me this time is different than last (although it appears to be the same mini-mall parking lot).

Original: 13750 Riverside Dr. Sherman Oaks, CA
    Updated: 4725 Woodman Ave. Sherman Oaks, CA

Note, I believe the Burbank location is still valid for a service center, but really don't know as I haven't been there.

Hoping my delivery at the "pop up delivery center" tomorrow goes better than the 1st attempted delivery.
  • > @knaviaux_98152555 said:
    > Latest from Tesla for my (2nd) pick-up tomorrow is that it is called a "pop up delivery center". Address they sent me this time is different than last (although it appears to be the same mini-mall parking lot).
    >
    > Original: 13750 Riverside Dr. Sherman Oaks, CA
    > Updated: 4725 Woodman Ave. Sherman Oaks, CA
    >
    > Note, I believe the Burbank location is still valid for a service center, but really don't know as I haven't been there.
    >
    > Hoping my delivery at the "pop up delivery center" tomorrow goes better than the 1st attempted delivery.
    >

Good luck! Burbank location is really tight. That’s where I picked up my M3 last year. I passed by a month ago and they are packed with deliveries.