Model 3

Free Supercharging is Currently Enabled

My Model 3 details page online recently shows "Free Supercharging is Currently Enabled". It seems a lot of others are showing the same thing. I had 6 months of free Supercharging when I bought my car almost 2 years ago and that ended. And afterwards it showed that it expired, until this new info appeared in my details. Yesterday I used a Supercharger and it was charged to my card on file, so no free juice. I contacted Tesla today and they acted like they've never heard of this issue before, even though there are many posts about it online. Everyone though Tesla was giving us free Supercharging due to the Fires here on the West Coast. But it just seems like they have a software glitch and lately it seems like they have been having a lot of these types of glitches with our account information. If Tesla can't keep our account information correct, how are they going to keep the cars software based safety features correct?

Comments

• > @Resist said: If Tesla can't keep our account information correct, how are they going to keep the cars software based safety features correct?"

Tesla did keep the account info correct (it correctly billed you for the charge).

There is a glitch on your details page, not in your account or in the car.
  • Well, the details page for my car should not show that free Supercharging is enabled, when it's not. Tesla seems to keep having an issue with this page showing for correct information.
  • I think this OP is classified as concern trolling.
  • Our Model 3 is also showing free supercharging on the details page, even though it shouldn’t be. I haven’t tried supercharging to see if it’s actually free.
  • I can confirm that I am occasionally getting free supercharging. About 1 in every 6 charges. No complaints here!
  • First rule of Free Super Charging Glitch is, do NOT speak of Super Charging Glitch. (I have it also and yes I am getting it free)
  • I wish they would make the same mistake on my Model S, which is the one we use for road trips. 😕