Model Y

need to vent. Is this a bad car or just bad finish?

Got my MY for 3 weeks. As reported before the AC did not work properly, some underfloor part got lose and 2 wheel caps felt off. Got finally an earlier service appointment than the original 10 days out. Got the car back. The AC was not fixed (diagnosis: not enough coolant due to a leak or initial filling issue, they don't know, I have to find it out myself). Then I got even an invoice for an unrelated part which I was not aware it needed to be fixed and I also have not been asked or informed before the "repair". This is so bad.

Comments

• TEA Score?
  • ..opened the back trunk yesterday. Another surprise: 2" of water in the lower trunk.
  • JZ1A any pics?
  • TEA score calculated at 99.9999%.
  • Why does tesla not use a moderately updated forum software with certified owner labels? Maybe they like the idea that people might doubt a complaint thread.
  • > @Spuzzz said:
    > Why does tesla not use a moderately updated forum software with certified owner labels? Maybe they like the idea that people might doubt a complaint thread.

I see you developed a conspiracy theorist fallacy way of approaching every post. Interesting. Have you gotten your microchip installed by any vaccine yet? SMH
  • For feck’s sake! It’s a brand new car under warranty and they billed you for repairs after NOT fixing the AC? Geez! Oh, the roof leak is known as the “shower on the way to work feature” and Tesla is reluctant to talk about it. Keep on them. Be a pest. It’s the only thing that works. Three tries and you can use the lemon law.