Model 3

Latest software missing traffic light and stop sign control (2020.36.10)

Hello all,

Thought I'd post here as I'm all out of ideas on this one.

This morning I updated to 2020.36.10, expecting to be able to make use of the new features such as traffic light and stop sign control, as well as chime on green light.

But both the exciting features above are missing from the update, they're not in the release notes, and there are no options in the Auto Pilot settings menu to self them.

I rang Tesla Customer Services today to make sure I'm on HW 3.0, and they confirmed I am. They actually said there is a configuration error with my car, and explained that an email has been sent to the configuration team for them to take a look at it - And that I should reboot the car tomorrow to see if its made a difference.

I will give the above a try, but it sort of feels like this won't go anywhere.

Has anyone else had any missing features?

2020 Model 3 UK without FSD.

Thanks.

Comments

  • If you don't have FSD, you won't have those features.
  • I've read a few comments stating that these features aren't excluding to FSD - Cant prove it though.
  • You most definitely need FSD for this to work.
  • > @sal_inc94 said:
    > I've read a few comments stating that these features aren't excluding to FSD - Cant prove it though.

    You'll probably see the lights on your screen, but your car won't react to them without FSD. Any comments otherwise are mistaken.
  • These features are not exclusive to FDS (we dont have it) but it did take about 20 miles before it showed up on the screen. Cameras need to be calibrated. Chime will not work however without FSD
  • Not sure about UK also
  • > @stacok_98279004 said:
    > These features are not exclusive to FDS (we dont have it) but it did take about 20 miles before it showed up on the screen. Cameras need to be calibrated. Chime will not work however without FSD

    Interesting! Have you got the option to enable Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control in Auto Pilot settings then? is that what took some time / 20 miles? Doesn't even exist according to my system... Strange.
  • > @sal_inc94 said:
    > Interesting! Have you got the option to enable Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control in Auto Pilot settings then? is that what took some time / 20 miles? Doesn't even exist according to my system... Strange.
    I'll check, not sure on setting. Seems like after the update the signs show up (stop, speed and signals) a day or two later.
  • As hokiegirl said, you will see lights/signs with HW3, but without FSD, there will not be automatic stop/go.
  • > @sal_inc94 said:

    > Interesting! Have you got the option to enable Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control in Auto Pilot settings then? is that what took some time / 20 miles? Doesn't even exist according to my system... Strange.

    under auto pilot full self driving visualization preview is on and only setting
  • I don't have this feature either. No green light chime. Really bummed out about it. But on the bright side, car has over 1000 miles now! Little over two weeks. I need to drive more! Don't have access to home charging. Yet. Hopefully my condo association helps with charging set-up! So far nothing but crickets.
Sign In or Register to comment.