Cybertruck

Electric Hummer

I'm a fan of Tesla but does anyone have any positive things to say about the upcoming Hummer?
«13

Comments

  • Havent heard much about it since the superbowl commercial and the estimated specs. Anyone else heard anything?
  • Not a peep.
  • Positive things? Hmmmm...

    It won't be made by Fisker.
  • > @TabascoGuy said:
    > Positive things? Hmmmm...
    >
    > It won't be made by Fisker.

    This is funny but you really should just have an open mind to Fisker...they will undoubtedly make great looking EV's at the very very least and what's inside them is yet to be determined but we should all know more soon.
  • Op flagged for spam with his non-stop spam about Fixer
  • > @"David N" said:
    > @bassbone
    > “you really should just have an open mind to Fisker...they will undoubtedly make great looking EV's “
    >
    > This isn’t Fiskers first rodeo, I give Fisker a less than 5% chance.

    5% chance when they have obviously learned from the past issues...? I'd reverse that and say there's a 95% chance they eventually pass Tesla.....don't get mad, we all love Tesla here but yes within 3-5 years please just be open-minded and come back and revisit this topic then with all the facts that are in place at that time. Tesla was first and still basically is......but with Porsche, Ford, GM, Fisker and yes even Hummers coming soon (within 1-2 years) the market is going to be flooded with every other car manufacturer (big players) with their own EV's. Tesla is one company...we are talking about Ever Other car company which is massive .
  • Wisker is likely to make an EV like all the previous "Tesla Killers". Not likely. Lucid however is actually building a factory. Will be more believable if they move past the rendering and a single prototype model. Nikola is a good example of what happens when people make companies, produce an interesting vision, collect investments and then find out its all pretty much a lie.
  • > @andy_connor_e said:
    > Wisker is likely to make an EV like all the previous "Tesla Killers". Not likely. Lucid however is actually building a factory. Will be more believable if they move past the rendering and a single prototype model. Nikola is a good example of what happens when people make companies, produce an interesting vision, collect investments and then find out its all pretty much a lie.

    Lucid is coming out with a competitor to the Model S....the lowest selling model Tesla. Lucid is pricing most people out of even considering buying their car and since they took over that old factory it's nothing but overhead costs for them. There was a recent news headline re: Nikola and GM which was very promising. A short seller but out something about Nikola being a fraud because they want the stock price to go down.
  • Op flagged for of topic spam. Wanna talk about Fixer and Hammers got to General. This this CyberTruck board.
  • I'd say that discussing the Hummer vs. the CT is a reasonable topic. However, no information was provided. That is what makes this thread useless.
  • Most recent from GM. I’m willing to bet the hummer will dominate a CT off road. Although very few people will ever drive either one off road.

    https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/a34013864/gmc-hummer-ev-crab-mode-video/
  • I have to say, I'm rather cynical on GM's Hummer. Taking one of the worst gas hogs and turning it into an EV does not inspire confidence. If it is another overweight tank with horrible CD, it will require a massive 200 kW battery to go 100 miles. Add to that poor handling and poor interior space and I don't know why anyone would want one. On the plus side, if they can sell a few hundred, it will be a collector's item.
  • It’s GM. Nuff said.

    Oh and that’s not a positive.
  • > @coleAK said:
    > Most recent from GM. I’m willing to bet the hummer will dominate a CT off road. Although very few people will ever drive either one off road.
    >
    > https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/a34013864/gmc-hummer-ev-crab-mode-video/
    >

    That Crab Mode does look pretty cool. Would an over the air update by Tesla be able to do that for the Cybertruck?
  • @bassbone1

    Are you seriously asking if four wheel steering can be added with an OTA update?
  • Nah he is just showing who he is a big day Fixer Troll.
  • @bassbone,
    “I'm a fan of Tesla but does anyone have any positive things to say about the upcoming Hummer?“

    No
  • > @"David N" said:
    > @bassbone,
    > “I'm a fan of Tesla but does anyone have any positive things to say about the upcoming Hummer?“
    >
    > No

    Not even the Crab Walk mode?
  • "Not even the Crab Walk mode?"

    I could buy a brand new Suburban or pickup in the very early 90's with four wheel steering.

    You are easily beguiled by smoke and mirrors.
  • > @TabascoGuy said:
    > "Not even the Crab Walk mode?"
    >
    > I could buy a brand new Suburban or pickup in the very early 90's with four wheel steering.
    >
    > You are easily beguiled by smoke and mirrors.

    So you are saying that an early 90's suburban can crab walk?
  • We are saying you are pretty bad Bot
  • "So you are saying that an early 90's suburban can crab walk?"

    It was called Quadrasteer. It was actually available on new GM vehicles from 2002 to 2005. It would have been an aftermarket add on for earlier vehicles.
Sign In or Register to comment.